Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:48 pm

(( Ok! ^^ ))

Audrey turned when the officer said to remain in the ballroom, she snorted and followed Cale to a table. Things weren't going good and could go worse! At least she was with Cale, with him she felt better. She couldn't help but blushed again when he helped her with her seat - a different night and she wouldn't lt him do it! Indeed she would have hit him for that! But not that night, she liked to be treat like one of those famous actress or singers of the Opera. -

"Thank you!" she smiled at him "Miss Jessica helped me with the dress and... well everything else!" she chuckled pointing at the hair, the make-up and all the other things. "You look good too..." she smiled blushing softly looking at the table.
She raised her look to see all the people that were in the room "It's different from the other days" she chukled "I mean we aren't working or something!" that was acually one of the first time that she and Cale were together just for fun and not for work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

(Ooc All hesistant to post here xD)
Jasmine sighed, things here sure were interesting after swiping a drink she sat down at an empty table and watched as the officer made his way around the room. She plucked at her red dress with her fingers and looked around the ballroom, she hoped things here wouldn't take long as she needed to get home to her twin brother. In a way she was grateful the annoucement had been made as she had been getting annoyed by all the male patrons asking her to dance, she hated most men as they brought back bad memories. The only man she could tolerate was her brother and that was because they knew each other better then anyone else and always looked out for each other.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm

(Don't be <3 its great to have you here with us <3)
Meg looked around the ballroom and bit her bottom lip when she saw Jasmine sitting down at a table by herself, "I'll be back Aurora." She promised before making her way towards her. "Hey Jasmine, you look great. How are you?" She asked once she reached her.
(hope you don't mind Meg joining you? :3)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm

(Ooc Ohhh Meeeeg!! Very Happy of course she can Very Happy and oh I had this idea, pm?)
Jasmine looked up when Meg approached her and smiled at her, Meg was really one of the few people in the Opera House Jasmine could stand. "Thanks, but I don't look nearly as amazing as you!" She noted as she looked Meg up and down with approval before getting up and hugging her. She even smelled amazing and Jasmine pulled back as she clung to Meg's hands with her own, "I saw you come in with Korso, anything you want to tell me?" She asked as her own eyes drifted over towards Joseph and landed there, he didn't deserve Meg that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm

(Oh I love pms, shoot! <3)
Meg's eyes widened, "You did?! Look Jasmine, you have to promise not to tell anyone!" She begged in a quiet whisper as her eyes darted around the ballroom, hoping and praying that no one had over heard. The last thing she wanted was to have rumors going around the Opera House about her and Joseph, things between them were just perfect right now and Meg didn't want to lose anything if people found out about them.
(no one overheard them btw XDD)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 pm

(Ooc and sent Smile)
Jasmine frowned and moved to sit down, "Fine I won't tell anyone but you're going to have to tell me what's going on." She said sternly as she looked up at Meg. She was slightly uneasy that the news wouldn't exactly be to her liking and if push came to shove, Jasmine wouldn't hesitate to give Mr. Korso a lesson. After all she knew what it felt like to be hurt by others and Meg didn't deserve that kind of hurt.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Meg smiled at Jasmine to try and reassure her, "I will, later tonight... I promise." She said and gave Jasmine a weak smile as she briefly looked over at Joseph before looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Reaching across the table Jasmine lightly squeezed Meg's hands and smiled at her, "Sorry, I didn't mean to come off like that." She apologized, for once she came across more honest then she would usually. "I'm just your friend and I worry." She admitted quietly, although there was more to it then that.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Meg smiled up at her and squeezed her hands back before she withdrew them, "I know and I appreciate it." She said gently and sincerely. She was worried how Jasmine would react when she found out everything....hopefully she wouldn't report her but Meg would have to prepare herself if she did just that.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 pm

(Ooc I have to go to dinner, I'll reply later Razz Smile)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 pm

{OOC: Jasmine! I'm hurt! v.v (no, I'm laughing a little, actually) Joey's always treated the ladies of the Opera House, actress or staff with respect :3 He even gets protective of them if someone does something to them *coughGastoncoughHerculescough*}

Joseph sighed as Jessica tried to hide her emotions. "I think you should sit down, Parker." He said, coming up onto the stage and leading her down off of the stage to a nearby table.

"Need anything?" He asked, knowing she had a soft spot for Charlotte from the beginning.

He glanced up and noticed Meg had gone over to Jasmine. He raised an eyebrow when he caught Jasmine looking at him.

What'd I do? He thought, only remembering showing her respect during rehearsals.

She's always been a hard one to figure... He thought, before looking back over at Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm

(Ooc I'm back Very Happy and hehe sorry Joseph Razz Jasmine's a little tough XD)
Jasmine noticed Joseph noticing her watching him and smirked at him when Meg was looking away, she wanted nothing more then to make him regret ever touching Meg but seeing as how he hadn't done anything to her just yet she was going to keep herself controlled, for now anyway. "Good so girls night in my room tonight?" She asked with a little smile as she looked at Meg.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:29 pm

(I sense tension in the horizon lol)
Meg slowly looked back up at Jasmine and smiled, "Oh yeah that will be fun, then I can tell you more about what I've been up too." She said with some excitement after all she hadn't exactly told anyone that she was with Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Joseph stood up and looked at Jessica. "I'll be right back... I think some of Performers and staff need to know what is going on..." He said, quietly, as he walked away.

He walked towards Meg and Jasmine. "Hey, ladies... You two doing all right?" He asked, wanting to see if they had heard or not yet.

He stood a little closer to Meg, because he could feel tension from Jasmine for some reason.

It was kind of unnerving him....
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Jasmine's eyes moved between them both and she gave a little smile to Joseph, "Oh yeah we're doing fine." She said sweetly as she noted how much closer Joseph was getting to Meg. Perhaps he was realizing just how much of a threat she was to their relationship? "So you and Meg huh?" She asked as she smiled up at him, her eyes held a dangerous glint in them as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Meg's eyes widened and she shook her head, "There is nothing going on Jasmine." She said softly and avoided looking at Joseph as her face heated up. "We were both just coming back the grounds at around the same time, that's all." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Joseph raised an eyebrow at Jasmine in surprise. "What are you talking about?" He asked, his voice full of confusion.

Damn... He thought, thinking he had been more careful about when they came in.

"I wanted to let you girls know what's going on." He said, leaning down, so that it was harder for someone to hear them. "Anonymous has made his strike again..." He said, in a low voice.

"....It's Charlotte..." He said, not wanting to say it too loud. He knew the place would go in an uproar if it was heard by the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Jasmine's eyes narrowed and for a moment she almost forgot she hated Joseph, "Charlotte? What happened?" She demanded in a harsh whisper as she leaned more across the table, her hands still gripping Meg's own.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Meg turned to look up at Joseph with concern and worry in her eyes, "She's dead isn't she?" She asked quietly, she had seen Tiana sobbing earlier and her heart yanked rather painfully. Even if she didn't like Charlotte, no one deserved an early death, she slowly remembered that Jasmine was holding her hands and looked back across at Jasmine as she gently squeezed her hands back.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

He gave a slow nod. "Yeah... I don't know all the details, but from what it looks like Tiana saw something... probably her body..." He said, grimly.

"She still seems out of it too..." He said, glancing over to Tiana with Odette.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Jasmine sighed dramatically and gently started tracing circles on Meg's palm with her free hand before she frowned, "How long are they keeping us here anyway? Cause me and my girl Meg have a date planned." She said with a little smug smile at Joseph before smiling gently at Meg.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Meg blushed for some odd reason and looked down, it felt nice to have her hand being played with like that but at the same time it was even weirder that Joseph was watching. She swallowed hard and slowly pulled her hand free, "I don't know how long but with everything going on it could be awhile." She said as her eyes swept the ballroom.
(I get the feeling Joey isn't gonna like this XD)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

(Ooc I hope so Twisted Evil jk)
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 am

Melody quietly slipped in unnoticed. She had forgotten the ball was today and overslept after her shift. She stayed close to the wall hoping to stay unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Cale smiled sweetly and patted Audrey's hand happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next