Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Jeanne just laughed, pulling a bit farther from him, he was a little too close that was proper in her eyes. "I bet you have had many dancing partners.
Where do you come from Hercules?" She asked trying to keep the conversation on the polite level.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Hercules smirked as he drew her closer against him, "Brighton....my parents own a mansion there, you/" He asked innocently as he smiled charmingly down at her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:44 pm

(( I made it! XD I'm here! XD ))

Audrey walked inside the ballroom, she was trying her best to not touch the hair - Jessica forbidden her to even try to fix/touch hair or dress - and actually that wasn't really easy for her soice she felt a little strange in those outfits. She had spent a lot of time with Jessica to prepare her hair and dress - also for shopping! - Audrey wasn't used to that kind of female stuffs, but Jessica had swear that she looked great. So she had just to believe her!

She looked around and started to see if she could recognize someone, but it was difficult since everybody was wearing a mask even her, but from her height it wasn't difficult to recognize her!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Jessica's smile widened the moment she saw Audrey enter. "Audrey Darling!" she said excitedly as she approached the beautiful Hispanic girl. "How are you? Oh you look beautiful." She stroked the girls check sweetly.

---------------------

Cale turned when he heard Jessica call Audrey's name. She looked beautiful. He was struck almost speechless. He immediately went toward them.

"Mrs. Parker, Audrey." He greeted them. He took their hands kissing the back.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Megara wrote:
She blushed and looked up at him, "Really?" She asked quietly before she cleared her throat, "And have me step on your feet." She added apologetically, she had stepped on his feet a few times.

He laguhed, not really feeling eher feet on his and bent his head down to kiss her forehead. "Just stop worrying and have fun ok?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 pm

She looked up at him and smiled slowly, "Ok." She said softly as she slowly allowed herself to enjoy the music and be with Dimitri, "May I cut in?" A young man was smiling down at her and Dimitri. Aurora bit her bottom lip as she realized that the young man thought she was a singer...which she was, at least now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Audrey smiled when she heard Jessica's voice calling her.
"Miss Jessica!" she smiled as she rubbed her cheek trying to not 'kill' her make-up "Thank you! I just hope to not destroy everything before the end of the party!" she chuckled and then glanced at Jessica: she looked amazing as usual! "You're amazing too!"

She blushed a little when Cale approached them, he looked nice in an elegant outfit. "Hi Cale!" Audrey smiled and blushed again when he took her hand to kiss it. "You're really elegant!" both of them looked really different from the other days, without the overalls or their common clothing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

After leading Tiana back into the ballroom he spotted Jessica Parker one of the owners and made his way towards her with a grim look on his face, "Miss Parker, may I speak with you for a moment?" He asked once he had reached her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Tiana followed the officer, trying to keep her tears in check. It was hard for her to not break down again. Everyone around her was moving in such a blur, she felt she wasn't even there anymore.

She vaguely heard the officer ask to speak with Mrs. Parker. It's not Mrs. Parker could bring Lottie back....

No one could...

She started to feel anger build up inside of her. How could someone kill her best friend? Her sister? What had Lottie done to deserve this?

-----

Odette glanced up in time to see the officer return to the ballroom, with a distressed looking woman. She recalled the woman was one of the cooks and named Tiana?

She turned back to the man dancing with her. "Please excuse me." She said, curtsying, before heading over to the little group that was forming.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Jessica raised an eyebrow at Audrey's blush and grinned. It seemed there was something sweet brewing back stage. She always loved a good love story.

Jessica turned as she saw Tiana and a police officer come in. Tiana looked dazed, which was very odd for her and her eyes were red from crying.

"Excuse me you two." She pardoned herself and approached the pair.

"Tiana are you alright Darling?" Jessica asked with concern. She turned to the officer. "Officer, what is going on?"

--------------
Cale watched with some concern as Jessica went to great two people that had just entered. He still had Audrey's hand in his. "Would you like to dance Audrey?" He asked curiously with a bit of worrying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 pm

He shook his head, "I'm afraid not Miss....something's happened and I need you to shut this Masquerade Ball down immediately. I'm afraid there's been another murder." He added, his eyes moved to Odette and he gave her a sad look.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Tiana barely looked up at Mrs. Parker when she came and asked her something. She flinched the moment the officer said that there are been another murder.

----

Odette froze in mid-step the moment he said the word "murder"...

"Oh, no..." She said, softly, placing a hand over her mouth.

Who was it this time?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Jessica put a gloved hand to her mouth in shock. Then she looked at Tiana. While she was an incredibly friendly lady she was not one to get emotional about just anyone. "Oh no." Jessica realized a tear was rolling down her face. "Charlotte." Jessica immediately stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the young woman.

The fact is Jessica needed comfort as well. She had watched Charlotte move up from a simple walk on to being the premodona of the house. She had even helped her when she could giving suggestions and advice. A tear rolled gently down her face.

She pulled away and kissed Tiana's check. "It will be ok Darling. Maybe not now but some day." She turned to the officer. "I'll be back in a moment." Jessica immediately weaved through the crowed and placed herself on the entertainment stage. "Excuse me everyone." She immediately grabbed the attention of the room. She thought for a moment as she removed her mask. She had to protect the house and she didn't want Charlotte to become known as the actress who had a fit and was then murdered at a party. She wanted the vivacious woman to be remembered for the rolls she played and the work she did.

"I have an unfortunate announcement, we will have to end the night earlier then expected. A few of the actors have mentioned their exhaustion and we feel that it would be best if we called the night early and everyone and have a spectacular show and the next few days so lets wrap this up people.

---------

Cale was surprised at the announcement. "Uh." He turned to Audrey. He hadn't even gotten his dance. "May I walk you to your room Audrey?" He asked gentlemanly, exteneding his hand out to her once again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:23 pm

((uh, now i'm slighty lost x'D))

Dimitri looked up at the other man, keeping his smile in place. "No, you may not," he said brightly, draggin Aurora closer to himself.
Noticing somethign was up, he spotted the officer talking with Jessica. He frowned, and staretd to move him and Aurora closer to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Aurora raised an eyebrow at Dimitri but didn't comment her eyes followed Jessica as she made her way to the stage and after she made the announcement of shutting the ball down early Aurora's eyes widened. "It must have been Anonymous! Dimitri...I need to find Meg." She stated as her eyes scanned the ballroom in rising panic as she quickly came to realize that Meg wasn't in the ballroom anymore.
(so Anon killed Charlotte, hope that helps <3)
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:47 am

Jeanne grinned. "I come from France. Mother owns an estate there and makes alot of money, but because of her reputation we can't be married to good families. Me and my sister I mean. So we decided to become dancers and make our own way."
She then noticed people gathering up. Everyone looked spooked. "What's going on?" She asked Hercules, stopping in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 am

Dimitri had figured out what happend pretty fast, and scanned the room to see who was missing. "Don't even think about going alone," he told Aurora calmly, rubbing her back for comfort. Where was Meg? He too was trying not think of the worse posibility...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 am

He turned towards the stage and frowned when he heard Jessica give the news, "Your guess is as good as mine but something tells me Anonymous was involved." He muttered.
--
She looked up at Dimitri with wide eyes, "I don't see her anywhere Dimitri! What...what if she's been hurt or worse?!" She asked with fear filling her.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 pm

{OOC: Forgive me for laughing XDDD I can't help it right now XD}

Tiana closed her eyes as Mrs. Parker hugged her. She knew that the older woman had a soft spot for Lottie, but she was the only one who did.

First her father dies when she was younger, now she loses her best friend to a maniac!

She felt that nothing could make any of it okay...

---

Charlotte? Odette thought, wondering why she had been a target.

She shook her head as Mrs. Parker made the announcement of ending the ball early. Everyone here was a suspect though... right?

She wondered if the officer would let any of them leave...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Meg followed Joseph back inside after slipping her mask back on and hurried towards her sister and Dimitri, "Aurora what's going on?" she asked once she reached them. Aurora whirled towards her and hugged her tightly, "Meg! Where were you? I couldn't see you anywhere." She whispered as she clung to Meg. Meg glanced at Dimitri, "I was walking around the grounds, and then I noticed the music stop so I came back." She said as she hugged Aurora. "What happened?" She asked quietly as she pulled back. Aurora shrugged, "Jessica just gave some annoucement about shutting the Masquerade down." She said quietly.
--
He sighed before he made his way to the stage, "If everyone could stay inside the ballroom, that would help my investiagtion. Thank you for your cooperation." He said before he made his way back down the stage.

Last edited by Megara on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Joseph let Meg run on ahead of him, trying to make sure no one figured they were together.

He walked towards the stage, wanting to know from Jessica what was going.

He gave the officer a look as he past him. That guy looks vaguely familiar... he thought, before letting it slip away.

He turned to Jessica. "What's going on, Parker?" he asked, in a quiet tone, as he noticed everyone in the ballroom was muttering to each other.

---

Odette looked around after the officer made the announcement. "I read too many mysteries...." She muttered to herself, thinking about she was right on him not letting anyone leave.

She looked over at Tiana, to see her still just standing there in a daze.

"Hey, Tiana?" She asked, gently as she approached her.

Tiana looked at her, not recognizing her with the mask. "Yes?" She asked, softly.

Odette smiled and took off her mask. "Why don't we sit down for a bit, huh?" She suggested, while gently leading Tiana to an empty table.

Tiana nodded, before looking at Odette. "Odette... right? New writer?" She asked, as they sat down.

"Yeah, that's me." Odette said, shrugging with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Audrey noticed the strange way Jessica left her and Cale and coldn't help but think what could have happen and who the man could be.
Only when she looked at Cale again she noticed that he was still holding her hand. Audrey blushed and was going to retract it, but when Cale asked her to dance she stoped. Dance? What if she trampled his feet?! She looked at the ballroom and then at Cale "Ehm... yes! Why not?" At least if the ballroom was full no one would notice her horrible movements!
She followed Cale on the dance floor and they were going to start when Jessica made her announcemet. What was going on?! The strange man and her strange behavour.
Audrey smiled reassured when Cale gave again his hand to her, she nodded and took it "Sure!" she smiled. At least she could spent some more time with him!

(( Do you want to continue their dance in her room? Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 pm

(Audrey- YES as soon as we can we are being kept in the ballroom at the moment. ^^)

Jessica turned to Joseph when he asked her quietly what was going on. She gave him a sad look as another tear went down her face. "The murderer struck again. Charlotte this time." She covered her mouth to hide her trembling lip from those around her she needed to be as strong as possible for the others.

She nodded her head at Korso's question. "Yes I suppose so." She wiped her tear away trying to calm herself.

------

Cale looked worriedly at the others around him as hi held Audrey's hand and began to slowly lead her out. He spotted Jessica speaking with Korso, Dimitri was with Aurora probably looking for Meg. He saw Meg just a ways away and saw she would be found by the two searching for her momentarily. He held Audrey's hand tightly as he pulled her away. He feared something bad had happened and he didn't want to take the chance of something happening to Audrey. He knew that Dimi would watch out for Aurora and Meg could take care of herself.

"Lets get out of here." He muttered. He then heard the officer ask for everyone to remain in the ball room. "If we have to say but the parties over lets have a seat. He pulled her gently to a table and chair. He pulled out the chair for her and waited for her to sit before sitting down himself next to her. He smiled at her. "You really do look beautiful tonight." He patted her hand soothingly.

Last edited by Jessica Parker on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 pm

His eyes widened, before he cursed. Just because she was a drama queen didn't mean she deserved to die. "That's all we know, huh?" He asked, softly, figuring that was the case.

"Guess the officer wants to take this in his own hands now..." He said, watching as the officer started questioning some people.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 pm

He made his way towards a group of people and started questioning them about the events that had transpired before Charlotte had left the room and then quizzed them on their whereabouts at the time of the murder. All the while he took notes on a little notepad that he had brought with him and a little pen that certainly came in handy for occasions like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next