Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Aurora glared at him, "Shut up." She whispered as she tried not to look at her feet too often as she danced with him.
--
Meg smiled even wider, "You did, well I'm happy to hear that." She admitted with a little wink of her own up at him as she danced with him, this was much better then when she had danced with that young man.
--
He smiled and looked down at her with a charming smile, "Why thank you." He said and then dipped her, "You're not too bad yourself." He whispered down at her before bringing her back up.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Jessica smiled as she was asked to dance she agreed and allowed herself to be lead away to the dance floor. She spun and turned as she danced around. She always loved this.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:25 pm

He was really tryign to hold in his chuckles as he stuided her dance moves, or lack off... "Eyes up here," he told her softly and cmae to an ahlt, startign to move again once she's relaxed soem more. "You just have to follow my lead, you're used to that," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Aurora forced herself to relax once he started leading her again, she made a face at him at his words "Oh you're just loving this aren't you?" She muttered under her breath as she did her best to follow his lead.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 am

"Of course I am," he said matter of factly. "I get to dance wiht you."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 am

She blushed and looked up at him, "Really?" She asked quietly before she cleared her throat, "And have me step on your feet." She added apologetically, she had stepped on his feet a few times.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:48 am

OOC: @Tiana ^^ I don't mind. I actually made Charlotte give/buy a dress to Tiana.

Jeanne just smiled playfully. "I think that is the danger you just have to accept." She said putting her glass down on the table and extended her hand to him. Daring him if he was brave enough to take her challenge.
"May I ask who I have the pleasure to dance with?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 am

Charlotte managed to get her patron to the dance floor. It was so dull to talk buisness all night.
After a while he had become tired, suggesting they get some refreshments. She agreed and made their way to the table.
Charlotte sipped on her wine, looking at the crowd. Everyone had dressed so beautiful.
The young girls seemed to rival her with their dress choises.
Tiana looked beautiful in her dress though, that she was glad about.
She looked away from the dancefloor.

OOC: Oooooh Aurooooooraaaa~~~~~~ XD
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 pm

(Since Aurora is kinda occupied I can have a random servant come in? :3)
Hercules studied the young woman's hand before shrugging and taking her hand to lead her onto the dance floor, "Hercules, and your name?" He asked as he guided her into a dance position.
--
One of the servants who was passing around a tray of wine stumbled a little bit as he passed Charlotte and accidently spilled some wine all over her gown, "My apologies Miss." He said as he tried to rectify the error as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Jeanne smiled to Hercules, allowing him to lead her to dance. "I am Jeanne." She said laying one hand on his shoulder and letting him hold her left one before they started the dance. "I am a dancer here. What do you do for living mr Hercules?"

Charlotte let out a loud angry scream when she saw the stain on her dress.
She looked at the servant man fury flaming in her eyes. She raised her fan, striking it hard on the mans cheek, making him stumble over the floor. "You stupid stupid man!!! You ruioned my dress!!" She hit the man a couple more times on the head before starting to fuss over her dress. Oh dear this might never come off.
After a while she looked up seeing people giving her looks. She silently let her eyes wander on peoples faces before she stood up straight. "Don't look at me like that!!! It's high end silk!!!"
Good God these people wouldn't stop staring. She then stormed off to take care of her dress, and most importantly to get away from the stares.
That servant should get fired, she would see to that.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:45 pm

{OOC: @Lottie, Tiana is going to follow! Whoops, never mind XD}

Tiana looked up from her table, after sitting there, bored, when she heard Lottie scream. She watched her slap a guy with her fan. She winced as the guy stumbled to the ground.

"Oh, dear." She said, before standing up. She quickly followed her upset friend. "Lottie!" She called, before a man stepped in front of her and asked her to dance. "Uhh..." She said, in shock. She forgot about Lottie for a moment, and took the man's hand. "Uh, sure." She said, before she was whisked to the dance floor.

{OOC: I hope I'm doing Tiana okay >.<}

------

Joseph smirked, before twirling Meg around. He brought her back to him, showing that he could dance, even if he usually didn't want to. "So, Miss Megara, how is your evening so far?" He asked, before twirling her again.

-----

Odette looked up at him, surprised by the dip, before laughing a little. When he brought her back up, She smiled at him. "Thank you," She whispered in the same tone as he did to her.

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 pm

(Tiana can't follow cause Lottie's meeting you know who Wink)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Meg smiled as he twirled her around expertly and when she was brought back against him smiled charmingly up at him, "Quite well thank you, and how has your evening been?" She asked gently as she smiled up at him.
--
He smiled at her but his eyes moved to follow Charlotte as she left the ballroom, "No thank you...its always a pleasure being with you." He said smoothly as he turned his attention back to Odette.
--
Hercules smirked and twirled her around before bringing her back to him, "I'm an actor." He said with a little shrug.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Odette blushed. "I bet you say that to every girl who has bought you a warm drink." She said, with a teasing tone.

She was glad he came to the party, she was having more fun then she believed she would if he hadn't come. She loved dancing, so it was nice to have a partner who knew the right steps.

---

"Eh, bit dull at first, but I think it's starting to pick up." Joseph said, looking away before winking at her. They both moved smoothly with the music, it almost felt like they were the only ones in the room.

Joseph glanced up when he heard someone shout, before sighing when he saw it was Charlotte. "She always likes to make a scene." he said, before turning his attention back to the woman in his arms.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:17 pm

He laughed, "No...you would be the first." He said with a little shy laugh as he twirled her around once again.
--
She glanced over to watch as Charlotte left the ballroom, "Always." She muttered before bringing her eyes back up to Joseph, she allowed herself a small smile as they danced smoothly together. "I believe I should thank you." She said after a moment as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Odette smiled. "Well, I feel a bit honored then." She said, as he twirled her once more. When he brought her back to him, she noticed he brought her in much closer then before. She looked up at him, shyly, with a small smile. She felt her heart beating fast and could actually feel his from how close they were to each other.

----

"Oh? What for?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, but then remembered he was wearing a mask, so she couldn't see it.

"I'm tempted to take off this mask..." He muttered, under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:29 pm

He smiled at her as he felt her heart race at their contact, "I'm glad you are." He murmered into her ear as they kept dancing.
--
She let out a little laugh before shaking her head, "Well before you cut in, the man I was dancing with was being a little too handsy." She said with a grimace. He had in fact allowed his hand to cup her rear moments before Joseph had stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Odette smiled, before gently leaning her cheek against his chest. She felt she could do that with him.

She was enjoying the sound of his heartbeat, when they stopped.

"May I cut in, sir? It's only fair that you share the lovely lady with some of the rest of us." She heard a man say, before she lifted her head and saw someone she didn't recognize.

She blinked at him, surprised. Did he think she was one of the performers?

---
{OOC: almost forgot XD}

Joseph tensed a little. "Oh really?" He asked, feeling himself get a bit angry at the thought of someone touching a woman like that without her consent.

...It was worse then usual because it was Meg that the man touched.

"Guess I got there before you slapped him, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 pm

(XDDD that's okie <3)
He froze and looked at the other man who had approached them, "Only if the lady is all right with that." He said with a small smile before he looked down at her.
--
She nodded, "Yes you saved me from causing a scene." She said with a small smile, "So thank you." She added with a little wink up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

"Eh, so I guess you're still in good standings with mister money bags then..." He said, shrugging. "But, if I see it next time, I'll punch him...." He stated, looking her in the eyes. "No one does that to you... or any of the other girls of the Opera House." He said, sternly, but softly.

He wanted her to know that she was special to him... but also that he wouldn't let any of the other girls go through that either.

---

Odette blinked as she looked up at the officer. "Oh, um..." She said, unsure of what to say, she was happy dancing with the officer, but she didn't know what to do...

She wasn't an actress, the man asking for her to dancewas making a mistake. She glanced back at the man wanting to dance with her, and saw him start to get annoyed.

Great, a patron... She thought, knowing if she didn't dance with him, the Opera House may lose a donor. She quickly put on a smile to the man. "I would be happy to." She said, before giving the officer a look that showed him she still wanted to dance with him.

Save me the last dance... She asked, silently, as she took the other man's hand and walked away. She glanced back over her shoulder as she and the patron began to dance.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:06 pm

She looked down a little blush filling her cheeks, it felt good to know she was special to him and she smiled tenderly up at him before dropping her gaze once more. "Well that's always good to hear." She said softly as she looked back up at him.
--
He watched her dance with the guy for a moment before turning to leave...he had business to take care of...
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Jeanne giggeled at the twirl. "I must say for an actor you dance pretty well." She said teasing him slightly.
"I don't think I have seen you around yet. You have just come here?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:15 pm

He smirked, "Why thank you...I've had plenty of practice." He said in a confiding whisper as he winked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Odette danced with the man, as he gave her some small talk. He complimented her, and she would smile back and thank him.

He wasn't as smooth as the officer was in dancing.

I forgot to ask him is name again! Smooth, Odette.... She thought, keeping a smile on her face as she danced.

----

Joseph paused their dancing. "Want to go out for some air?" He asked, nodding his head towards the doors that led out to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 pm

She smiled and after stealing a look around the ballroom took his hand in hers, "I'd love too." She said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next