Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Phillip smiled down at her, "I'm glad I was able to help Odette and as much as I don't like Mr. Smith I did have to help explain the truth on that." He said with a shrug as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He had the beginnings of a headache but he shook it off and smiled at her, "One of the little things about my job I dislike sometimes especially when it involves jerks like him." He said gesturing to Gaston who had stormed off after Joseph had spoken to him.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Melody snapped out of her thoughts and dropped her locket. She nodded and then furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you just call Gaston, Smith?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Jessica turned and smiled at the young woman and picked up her locket. "Hello Darling. I'm Jessica Parker and you can tell me if you ever need anything at all." She stroked the top of the girls head and smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 pm

"I did, why?" Joseph asked, raising an eyebrow at Melody.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 pm

"I can understand." Odette said, shaking her head. "I can't believe he believed her to be his sister, but placed her in a closet!" She said, sighing.

"How is the investigation going?" She asked, in a soft voice. She didn't feel the need to attract attention from anyone else.

They had plenty of attention on them just a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 pm

"Because that's my last name," she said clutching her locket.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 pm

He shook his head after Gaston before sighing, "Well I'm still working on finding people who weren't in the ballroom at the time of the murder." He explained with a shrug. "There's something else odd, one of the singers here Snow White she's gone missing. Now I don't have any circumstantial evidence but her friend Jim Hawkins was worried about her and hadn't seen her for a few days. I was on my way over to tell Miss Parker and Mr. Korso." He added as he glanced over at the directors.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 pm

"Well, Smith is a common last name; I've known a lot of Smiths besides you and Gaston." Joseph stated, wondering if she was going to look too much into the last names.

"So, where are you from, Melody?" He asked, wanting to get some information about the girl. "What all has Gaston been making you do?" He asked, glancing in the direction that Gaston had left in.

After all of this was over he was going to discuss what they were going to do about Gaston with Jessica.

----

Odette's eyes widened. "Snow White's missing?" She asked, quietly. "Do you think Anonymous had something to do with it?" She asked, worried. She had really wanted to get to know Snow White, but she had always looked so tired when she wanted to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Jasmine glared at Gaston as he left the ballroom and then smiled tenderly at Meg, "Well I was thinking I could make you dinner and then you can tell me more about, well that guy." She said with a strained smile.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:36 pm

"Yes! It's a nice night!" Audrey smiled at Cale, but stopped when he asked about her interests. What did she like to do outside of lighting and mechanics work?! She raised her look from him, at the moment she couldn't think at anything! Was she so hopeless that she didn't have other interests?!

"When I was little I used to..." she laughed "No! It's stupid!" she couldn't help but the only thing that popped in her mind was a ridiculous stuff she did when she was younger in Spain. Probably the most embarrassing thing she could say! "Better if you don't know!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "The only way we'll be able to know is if I talk to the director's and see if they've seen her anywhere the past few days." He said as he looked over at them, the last thing they would want to hear was bad news but it was his job.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Jessica smiled down at the young girl. She shifted down onto her knees putting her just a bit shorter than the girl. Her dress cascaded around her as she looked up smiling. "Hello Melody. I'm sorry about everything that's been happening. I'm Mrs. Parker or Jessica if you prefer." She brushed a few stray hairs back from the girls face and smiled at her.

------------

Cale laughed. "Oh now you have to tell me." He put his hand on her arm and smiled at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"Well? Then go talk to them before they leave." She said, giving him a little nudge. She winked at him. "Tell me how it goes." She said, smiling as she turned away.

"Actually," She said, turning back around. "I'll go with you." She said, standing by his side. "I'd like to help with this in anyway I can." She said, her face held determination.

---

Joseph glanced at Jessica, before looking back at Melody. "Once the officer says we can leave the room, we'll get you set up with a room and move you out of that closet, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Melody nodded and smiled. "I'm from right here in London, sir," she answered blowing a few more stray hairs out of her face.

(They are in London correct?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 pm

(yes its London <3)
He smiled at her gratefully, "Thank you." He said gently before he made his way to the director's, "Excuse me Mr. Korso, Miss Parker? I need to speak with you on a urgent matter please?" He asked gently as he gave them both a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Joseph nodded at melody. "I'm guessing your parents aren't really in the picture if you're working here, huh?" He asked, not trying to be blunt or rude, but trying to get a straight answer.

He looked up at the officer before sighing. "We'll talk more later, all right, Melody?" He asked, standing up.

He turned to the officer. "What's going on now?" He asked, his voice quiet, but serious.

---

Odette nodded before she walked with him. She stepped over to Melody, not really leaving Philip's side. "Everything is going pretty fast for you, huh?" She asked, as she continued to pay attention to what was going on with Philip and the owners.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Jessica smiled kindly at the young girl. "One moment Darling." She stroked the girls check as she stood. She straightened her dress and followed after Joseph and the Officer.

"What can we help you with Officer?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 pm

He couldn't help but give Odette a small smile at her words before turning back to the director's, "Have either of you seen Snow White in the past few days? From what I've gathered she hasn't been seen by two of her friends in the past few days which they thought was odd, and I believe James Hook has also gone missing." He said with a sigh "Do you have any idea where they could be?" He asked curiously.
(since the person rping James hasn't been on I'm having him be taken out too Razz)
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Melody nodded to Odette.

(Thanks! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:38 pm

After talking with both the director's he nodded and headed to the front again, "All right thank you everyone for you patience, you can leave now." He called out over the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Jessica nodded. She needed to check on Tiana and then help Joseph find a room for sweet Melody. Then she needed to change clothes and do something. She needed to do something active. She needed to get rid of her energy.

-----------

Cale heard the officer say they could go and jumped up excitedly. He really wanted to spend some time alone with Audrey and he figured the only time to do that with out having work get in the way would be now.

"Ready to get out of here Princess?" He smiled at her still holding her hand.

----------------

Jessica turned to Joseph. "I want to check on Tiana before we get Melody a room. I'll wave you off if I think she needs me longer and you can take care of Melody." She smiled turning to the girl. "I will make certain to see you tomorrow if I am unable to help find your room tonight. Alright Darling?" She smiled as she stroked the girls hair.

She turned and began walking over to the young servant girl.

"Tiana Darling?" Jessica took the girls face gently in her hand. "Do you need me to take you up to your room and help you?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Melody nodded and smiled as Ms. Jessica walked toward Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 pm

Audrey nodded happily when she heard that they were finally free from the ballroom. After all that she really needed to walk and maybe stay with Cale a little more.
"Yes!" she smiled and blushed sightly when he called her princess "Don't call me princess!" she chuckled giving a soft punch at him. Not that she didn't like it, but it was just so strange that she in a some way didn't like it!
She followed him outside the ballroom still holding his hand, tomorrow everything would turn at the normality, but she was really enjoyning that night!

(( Do you want to start? Smile <3 ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Cale laughed and nodded. "I'll try to remember that Madam." He said jokingly. He lead her out of the ballroom and toward the hall of bed rooms.

https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net/t73-the-belated-dance#1552 Here you are ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8