Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Empty
PostSubject: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Meg entered the ballroom wearing a dark purple gown that fell to the floor and even though it was fashionable of the time, Meg had asked for sheer sleeves and she wore a silk scarf to help cover her shoulders. Her hair had been spent all morning being put up into a Grecian style braided updo that was quite pretty at least she hoped it was a good look. Her mask was simple and matched her dress, she had also gone shopping with Aurora. Aurora had gone for a white gown that had a sweetheart neckline but like her sister also had sheer sleeves and had a waist that showcased her figure. Meg was secretly proud of the fact that she had helped with her sister's hair as it was in a curly updo that had one long loose wavy strand of hair that draped over one shoulder. "You look great." Meg whispered to her once they were both inside the ballroom. Aurora blushed and looked down, "Do you think Dimitri will like it?" She asked nervously as she glanced over at Meg. Meg nodded, "I'm sure he will and if he doesn't, then I'll be more then happy to beat some sense into him." She said lightly enough. Aurora had told her the news of her and Dimitri finally getting together and Meg couldn't be happier for her younger sister, though she would be sure to have a talk with Dimitri later.
(here is Aurora's dress:
https://2img.net/h/i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/kittycreed007/ball-gown-wedding-dress-wedding-dress-white-dress-Favimcom-338679_zps404cbee9.jpg
and hair:
https://2img.net/h/i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/kittycreed007/Curly-Pony-Updo_zpsc36ec6c4.jpg
and Meg's dress:

https://2img.net/h/i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/kittycreed007/Belle-Style-206_zpsd8d1052b.jpg
picture it in deep purple Wink
and hair:
https://2img.net/h/i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/kittycreed007/tumblr_mhsazgzFkq1s359vbo1_500_zps56342ad7.jpg )

Last edited by Megara on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Prince

Edward Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Charlotte walked in the ballroom in a bright red dress. Even if this was supposed to be a masquerade she wanted to be seen. She had a golden mask on her face and her blonde hair arranged neatly ontop of her head, and part of it falling on her shoulders. Tiana had spent alot of time curling up her hair, she just hoped Tiana would apreciate the dress she had gotten for her.
Even though Tiana was her servant she was also her friend, and she deserved the best too.
Charlotte looked around the room, spotting her lover and supporter talking to some people, and she decided to join them. Whatever they were talking about she could always manage to get a part in it.

Edward entered the room, feeling intimidated to see so many people there he didn't know, and the masks made it even harder to do so. He was wearing a black costume, with silver trimmings and a black and silver mask.
He moved towards the refreshment tables, trying his best to be invisible. He looked at the people in the room, recognizing the diva almost immediately from her costume. Then his eyes fell on two women. It took him a while to piece their identities together. He couldn't really recognize any of the men who all looked the same.

Jeanne had arrived early to the ball. Her sister was somewhere she supposed.
It hadn't taken long when someone had come and asked her for a dance and she had accepted, though it seemed her partner was getting tired of dancing right now.
Jeanne excused herself, moving in her lilac dress towards the refreshment table. She was wearing a matching mask and her hair was up and pouring down to the back of her neck and back. She moved next to a man wearing black and silver. He looked a bit lost. She wondered if he was a servant or something, but his costume looked too fancy to be such, and his body language suggested that he did not think he belonged here.
She quietly sipped her drink, watching other people. Miss Charlotte seemed to be sporting a beautifull dress as always, and there were others as well dressed as her it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Hercules arrived at the Masquerade wearing a dark red outfit with silver lining the sides of it and a dark red mask covering his features, his eyes scanned the ballroom and landed on a lithe young woman standing by herself. His smirk widened and he made his way over to her, "Why hello there Miss." He said and bowed formally to her.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne Lovette

Jeanne Lovette

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Jeanne looked at the man who had just spoken to her. She curtsied ( I have no idea if I spelled it right) to the man. "Hello to you too mister. Are you here to ask me for a dance?" She asked with a playfull glint on the corner of her eye.
The man seemed young, and seemed to be in a better shape than her previous dance partner.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 pm

His smirk widened, "That depends, I won't wind up with bruising feet now will I?" He asked playfully as he studied her .
(curtseyed I think is the right wording buut it doesn't matter <3)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Dimitri, having left his room late as usual beaucse of his work, enterd the ballroom unoticed, heads still up somewhere in the clouds as he casually walked thrguht he crowd of people. He was never one for this sort of thingd, balls and fancy parties, he's ahd enough oft hat while growing up. So he never spent much time thinking about to wear, it's surprising he even botherd to come here when he could've locked hismelf up in his room for the rest of the night doign what he did best. Write.
However, he had somethign to look forward too this time, so he had eaisly foudn something nice to wear and dragged himself there, almsot imdeindetly spotting the blonde he was looking for. And oh, her sister as well. Just his luck.
"No need for you to do that Meggie," he said happily behind them, smiling brightly at Aurora while looking straight past the older sister. "How much time did you spent on the hair?" he asked amused as he stuided her up and down with a very content grin.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Aurora whirled around and smiled at Dimitri, "Hey Dimitri, you look handsome." She commented with pleasure as she studied him with admiration as Meg also turned around to look at Dimitri. "Well that was only in case you didn't compliment her or at the very least show up." She pointed out as she folded her arms, Aurora made a face at her before turning to look back at Dimitri. "And the hair took forever, like four hours Meg really outdid herself." She said and smiled at Meg.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:51 pm

"Well, even thoguh I hate admiting it, I have to agree with you on this one," he nodded, winking teasing at Meg while laying an arm around Aurora's shoulders. "Althoguh you look pretty enough with your hair down."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Meg wagged a finger at Dimitri, "Nuh uh...I put a ton of effort into that hair, the least you can do is appreciate it." She said sternly as Aurora laughed. "Don't worry Meg I'll keep the hair." She promised as she smiled at Meg. Meg smirked before she gave Dimitri another stern look, "Now be nice." She scolded before she leaned over and kissed Aurora on the cheek, "I'll let you two love birds have some fun together." She said as she winked at Aurora before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Odette walked into the ballroom, holding a fan in her right hand as she made sure her mask was adjusted right on her face. Shefelt excited and nervous at the same time. She couldn't help but be in awe at all of the beautiful gowns and masks. She felt almost too simple in her ivory gown with the jacket. She had loved the embroidery on the fabric, which is why she chose it.

Her ivory mask matched her dress to a t as her hair was down in waves, with the right side of her hair pinned up a little by a hairpiece with small white feathers on it. her violet eyes scanned the crowds as she entered the room more.

----

Tiana sighed as she came out of the kitechen, finishing up setting everything on the buffet tables. Mrs. Parker has said everyone had to come to the party, even the staff! Like Tiana had anything to wear to this kind of thing!

{OOC: Hope you don't mind, Niina} Lottie had gotten her to try on some dresses from the costume closet, and the only thing that Lottie would approve of was an orange dress with long sleeves that stopped at a point on the back of her hands. She found an orange flower for her hair and an orange mask to complete the outfit.

Tiana had decided she would stick to the shadows for this one, though. The kitchen is where she loved to be at.

-----

Joesph entered the ballroom, looking around, feeling uncomfortable in his outfit. He hated wearing formal clothes, but at least he didn't have to wear the over dramatic and extremely uncomfortable clothes like others did.

He had grabbed a random black mask from the costume closet, not wanting to have to buy sometime for the one time event. He scanned around the room, before his eyes landed on a familiar brunette.

He smirked when he noticed how she was dressed, he wanted to go up to her and let her know he approved of the outfit, but he felt unsure....

Just because he was in a mask didn't mean no one would recognize him; he works with most everyone in the ball room everyday. He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets.

He felt this was going o be a loooooong night...

(Tiana's Hair and Dress (picture long sleeves)
The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Wedding-Hairstyles-for-Curly-Hair-Updo-Style
The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Ball-Gown-Floor-Length-Sleeveless-Sweetheart-Yellow-Satin-Quinceanera-Dresses
Odette's Hair and Dress
The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Odette_hair
The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Justin-Alexander-Ball-Gown-8043-GoldKhaki-2006
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Dimitri stuck his tounge out at Meg once she left, before turnign his full attention back to Aurora. "WHy does she hate me so much I wonder," he chuckled, kissing her check softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm

After leaving Aurora and Dimitri Meg made her way to a man she couldn't help but recognize, at first she had debated within herself about proper conduct and all but if all she was doing was talking, then where was the harm? Once she was close enough she smiled up at him, "Mr. Korso, its a pleasure seeing you here." She said as she curtseyed.
--
After leaving his captive in her new cell he decided to arrive at the Masquerade in style, he wore a midnight blue costume with silver edgings and a dark blue mask. His eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on a beautiful blonde. His heart almost stopped as he took her in and he straightened before he made his way over to her, "Excuse me Miss, it has been awhile since I've seen you." He said as he bowed before her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Aurora blushed and smiled up at him, "Maybe because you're always teasing her....much like you tease me actually." She said after a moment before she studied him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Cale grinned as he headed into the masquerade ball. He was dressed in a well tailored suit and tie with a black mask over his eyes. He hoped he would see Audrey here and get to dance with her.

He stepped up to drinks and got himself a small scotch and slowly began to sip.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Joseph turned before showing a hint of a smirk when he saw Meg there. He gave a bow in return. "Likewise, Miss Megara. I've got to say, that outfit suites you,." he stated, giving her a wink, knowing that none of the people around could see his eyes too well unless they were standing right in front of him.

---

Odette fanned herself lightly, as she gave polite smiles to the people that passed her and nodded to her in greeting. She gasped lightly when a man bowed to her. When he rose she relaxed, recognizing him underneath the mask he was wearing.

"Why, yes, it has been a bit of awhile, hasn't it?" She said, giving him a curtsy in response to his bow. "It is a pleasure and a slight surprise to see you here. Still investigating, I suppose?" She asked, hoping that was the case.

She really hated the idea of not seeing him again for how many more years...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Jessica grinned as she stepped into the ballroom. Her gown and hair were perfect and she was excited. Parties were one of the few things she loved almost as much as acting.

(Jessica's dress)
The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) White-and-Red-Ball-Gown-Off-The-Shoulder-Floor-length-Taffeta-and-Organza-Embroidery-Quinceanera-Dress-130

Usually Jessica wore read but this time she wanted to mix it up a bit.

(Jessica's hair)
The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Long-Curly-Formal-Hairstyles-2011

She entered dramatically and immediately began chatting up the few patrons that were already there. She had to work to get donations and she was good at her job.

Last edited by Jessica Parker on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Meg smiled fighting down a blush, "Why thank you, your outfit is very nice as well." She said with a hint of a smirk on her face which she quickly wiped before anyone else could see, he did indeed cut a very fine figure.
--
He smiled at her warmly, "Unfortunately yes I am but as long as I get to see you, I'm not complaining." He stated as he winked at her. "You look absolutely lovely in that dress Miss, if I may say so." He added as he took her in.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"Thank you, not every day you receive a compliment from a woman of the arts." He said, giving a half way mock bow. "I'm actually surprised you haven't been surrounded by patrons yet." he said, looking around and noticing Jessica making her rounds with the patrons.

---

Odette blushed and smiled. "Why... thank you." She said, shyly. "I think you look rather handsome yourself." She said, giving him a shy smile.

"how has your night been so far, officer?" She asked, smiling, as she fanned herself a little.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:44 pm

She laughed, "I'm actually surprised too." She admitted seconds before a young man bowed to her, "Miss Megara you look absolutely stunning." He said in suave tones as he straightened and held out his hand, "May I have the pleasure of this dance?" He asked. Meg almost frowned but she caught herself and instead smiled at the young man, "I would be delighted too, if you would excuse us Mr. Korso." She said as she smiled at Joseph before allowing herself to be led out into the dance floor.
--
He smiled and looked around the ballroom, "I've been very good Miss and thank you for the compliment." He said as he gave her a small smile. He held out his hand for her to take, "May I have the pleasure of this dance?" He asked courtesly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Aurora wrote:
Aurora blushed and smiled up at him, "Maybe because you're always teasing her....much like you tease me actually." She said after a moment before she studied him thoughtfully.

"You do realise I was being sarcastic right?" he laughed and started to dragg her off to the dnace floor.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:59 pm

She didn't protest as he started to drag her towards the dance floor, "Well yeah but I think she's sees you as like a younger brother or something." She said thoughtfully. "Dimitri....I haven't really danced much." She added in a whisper once she started to realize where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Joseph gave the guy a look, which he didn't even notice as he took Meg to the dance floor. He watched them dance for a little while, not wanting to jump in so soon.

The moment another song had begun, He made his way out to the dance floor and tapped the guy on the shoulder. "Mind if I cut in for this one, kid?" He asked, with a polite tone and a polite smile.

---

Odette smiled before placing her hand in his. "I believe the pleasure will be mine." She said, before the walked out onto the dance floor. With her left hand, she lifted her dress a little, so she could dance without any problems, while her right hand was in his left.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Meg looked up when Joseph arrived and gave him a small smile as the young man stopped dancing and turned to look at Joseph with a raised eyebrow, "Very well then." He said and took Meg's hand in both of his own before placing a gentle kiss along the back of it, "It was a pleasure Milady." He said before he released her hands and bowed to Joseph curtly before leaving the dance floor. Meg's smile widened, "Miss me already?" She asked lightly once the young man had left.
--
He smiled as he led her out onto the dance floor, "Well I am pleased to hear that Miss." He said formally as he twirled her out into a dance position before joining her deftly and smiling charmingly down at her. "So have you enjoyed your evening so far?" He asked as he danced with her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

He snorted otu a laugh. "A yougner brother eh? Now wouldn't that be something," he chuckled to himself. "So? Betetr start now then," he said happily and started a slow waltz so she woudl catch up. "If you're gonna be standign on thta scene later on, you have to knwo how to dnace. geez, do I have to teach you everything all over again?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Joseph gave the guy a nod, before stepping into where the guy last been. "Eh, got bored standing over there. Not many interesting people to talk to around this place; filled with too many patrons nosing about." He stated, giving a nonchalant air about it.

He looked at her and winked, as they danced.

----

Odette smiled up at him. "So far, it's turning out to be a lot more fun then I expected it to be." She said, before he twirled her once more.

She smiled when she came back to his arms. "You are quite the dancer, Officer." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next