Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hercules

Hercules

Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) Empty
PostSubject: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:44 pm

(lame title sorry Razz XD)
Hercules entered the Study with a smug grin on his face, things just kept getting better here it seemed, he certainly was enjoying himself here at the Opera House. He sat down on one of the couches and put his hands behind his head with a little smirk as he thought about everything he planned to do here.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm

(( XD I love it! XD ))

Audrey entered in the study, she took a book some days ago without permission and wanted to give it back before someone would notice it. She watched around and noticed a man sat in a couche. He was one of the actors, or something like it!
"Fuck!" she whispered even if by now she was already in and couldn't leave without being notice by him. She closed her fists and just walked towards the bookcase without give him a look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Hercules looked up when he heard a distinctly female voice speak up and his eyes narrowed in on the tiny Hispanic woman who was headed towards the bookcase, he smirked and studied her thoughtfully before getting up. "Sorry am I distracting you?" He asked smoothly as he approached her.
(she is Hispanic right?? *do not want to mess that up*)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm

(( She's Puerto Rican, so I bet that's correct! Very Happy ))

Audrey turned when the man spoke Distracting me?! Are you kidding?! she raised an eyebrow in his direction "What?!" she asked standing near the bookcase, she didn't want to get closer to him too much! Those boys weren't exactly the type she liked the most!
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Hercules smirked and chuckled lightly under his breath, "Well since you swore when you saw me, I'm assuming I was distracting you correct?" He asked with a small smile as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:19 pm

"No!" Audrey replied offhand "I just didn't expect someone here! That's all!" she said crossing her arms, when she noticed that she was still holding the book, she turned at the bookcase and looked for its place. It was better to hurry! You never know what he could think.

''Where did I take it?!'' she whispered to herself watching the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 pm

He watched her amused and folded his arms, "Looking for something, maybe I can help." He offered with a small smile as he watched her movements.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Audrey raised an eyebrow and turned in his direction, she smirked "Have you ever read one of these big boy?!" she asked pointing at the book "Have you ever tried?!" she chuckled turning again at the books. Not that she ate books like bread, but actually she liked to read one of them sometimes and it also helped her with her education - since she stopped school at the age of 15 and never continued! - It was just a way to pass the time!
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

He laughed, "Actually I have, I prefer Aristotle's writings but then again I am an actor." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Audrey stoped: that wasn't exactly the answer she was expecting! Seemed like the boy had done his homework!
She snorted and turned at him "I see..." she smirked "You get a point! At least you know how actually start your job!"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Hercules smirked proudly, "Well besides being good looking, I do know how to read." He said with a little wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 pm

What's that smile?! Audrey rolled her eyes We have here Narcissus! - She read about him in a random book! -

"And can you also count to ten?!" she teased him. Don't play with fire Audrey! but she didn't even listened to herself so kept teasing him "Or that's not a necessary quality?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm

"Oh I can count all the way to a hundred but I think if I did that you would be even more distracted." He said with a smirk, he was tolerating her for now but if she kept pushing him he might become more forceful.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm

"Or annoyed!" she smirked and finally found the book's place on the shelf. She turned at him again, now she had her hand free from books or whatever and could handle herself with that big boy!

"Are you ready for the show after the masquerade ball?" she asked randomly, he was an actor, so he would practise a lot by this time!
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm

He nodded, "Yeah have to practice daily but then memorization was always a talent of mine." He said with a confidential wink at her. "So what is it you do here at the Opera House?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 pm

"I see..." Audrey nodded sarcastic, this boy had so many qualities that she was losing the count of them!

"I'm the electrician!" she smiled proudly, she just loved her job! "I look after the lights and all the other elettric things of the Opera House!" she couldn't help but everytime she had to explain what exactly she did just to show all the things she could do!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

(I am soo sorry, I only just saw your post <33333)
Hercules raised an eyebrow honestly surprised, "Well you do a good job here." He complimented as he studied her with a new interest.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:29 am

(( Don't worry! ^^ <3 ))

"I know!" Audrey smiled proudly, was he really saying what he was saying?! Maybe she just underestimated him, maybe he wasn't what actually she had expected!

"I guess that you also do a good job as an actor..." she cleared her throat, she just felt to 'return' the complimet to him, as an apology for her behavour of before.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 am

Hercules smirked, "Yes well I did go to school for acting." He said with a shrug as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Audrey nodded, but she didn't know that existed a school for acting! She had always thought that they were just here because their rich family had said something for them to let them come in! In this case maybe should she have more respect for them?! Maybe yes or maybe no! If they wouldn't have some experience on a real stage they would be exactly as Audrey had always thought: rich, spoiled kids!

"I've learned everything in a garage..." she jumped out "It's better learn things from the practice than the theory!"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 pm

He nodded in agreement, "Very true, its why I hope I can get a good role for the upcoming performance." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Audrey blinked in surprise, she had thought that the parts were already assigned at the actors! Bah! She could never undertsand that world!
"What will it be about? What's the title?" she asked curious to now something before everybody else outside the actor world!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Hercules smirked, "Its called Rinaldo, and its about a couple who fall in love but the young woman gets taken by an evil sorceress, so Rinaldo who is the main character must find his true love during his own adventure." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:40 pm

"A dramatic work?!" Audrey asked almost disgusted. How could people see those kind of acting?! It was so sad! and they enjoyed to watch other peoples misfortunes!
"'cause it's sad I won't like it!" she chuckled waving her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm

He smiled and shook his head, "Actually no its a good ending, at the end the two lovers vanquish the evil sorceress and live happily ever after." He said with a shrug as he leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)   Look Behind You (tags: Audrey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look Behind You (tags: Audrey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next