Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Jessica nodded and let Joseph lead her off the stage calmly. She sat for a short time and took a few deep breaths.

I am Jessica Parker. I am one of the best actresses that has ever preformed on this stage. I can hold together long enough for all these people to leave I can act like nothing is wrong for a bit.

Jessica stood. She removed her mask, whipped away the tracks of the one tear she had already shed. She rolled her shoulders back and began sweeping through the ball room calming people and acting like nothing was wrong.

She spotted Tiana. She still looked really out of it and seemed to have some blood on her hands.

The officer was moving to another person to talk to. She needed to intercept him privately.

"Officer?" She spoke quietly. "Do you think I could send Tiana to her room? She's had such a horrible shock and she was so close to Charlotte I just feel it might be better if she go clean herself up and rest?" She spoke hopefully wanting to keep every one as happy and calm as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm

He sighed and glanced over at her, "All right but first I need to ask you some questions, where were you at the time of the murder?" He asked as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

As Melody walked around near the wall she heard people whispering about a murder. She was shocked. She wondered who it was until she heard the name Charlotte. She may not had liked that girl much but no one deserved to be murdered, she learned that the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Jessica nodded. She understood the Officer needed to talk to everyone.

"I was doing my rounds talking to all the patrons. When you came in I was talking to my new set designer/builder/architect Cale Timkowski and my lighting expert Audrey." She looked around and pointed. "That's them over there." She said politely. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 pm

He shook his head, "No if I have any other questions, I'll talk to you tommorow." He said with a small smile before heading towards a young girl who had snuck in. "Excuse me Miss, did you just come in/" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 pm

"Yes, sir," Melody answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

He nodded, "Did you happen to be anywhere near the Study about twenty minutes ago?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Jessica nodded and swept away to Tiana.

"Tiana? Darling?" She touched the girls check tenderly. "You should go up to bed. Have a bath change and then go to sleep. You've been through so much just in this last little bit you need time to process every thing that's happened. Go rest and I'll come up and check on you. Alright?" She stroked the girls check and patted her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"I did pass it a few minutes ago on my way here," Melody answered.

(Sorry I didn't reply fast, my computer had to restart Sad )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 pm

(Its ok don't worry about it <3)
He frowned, "And did you hear any screams or sounds of a struggle?" He asked curiously as he took notes on his notepad.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"I did hear what sounded like a sob, but I've learned that at big events like these often cause the ladies here to over react on little things, I didn't think anything of it," Melody answered furrowing her eyebrows as she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 pm

He nodded, "And why were you late to the party?" He asked as he flicked a glance back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:41 pm

(So sorry! I had to fix something !)

"I forgot the ball was tonight and overslept," Melody looked down as he looked at her. Something about him frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Joseph felt his eyebrow go even higher up when he noticed jasmine tracing circles on Meg's palms. His eyes flicked from their hands to Meg's blushing face.

"Date, huh?" he asked, keeping his tone casual. He put a small smirk on his face, keeping his cool. "Seems like a lot of people here could use one of those right now." he stated, nodding towards Tiana.

"Especially her." He said, knowing what it was like to lose a best friend to death.

{OOC: Yes, he is jealous, but he keeps his cool XDD That's how he is writing himself >.> And sorry it took so long for me to reply, I meant to this morning, but I had woken up later then originally planned and then I watched the newest episode of OUAT before work XD}

---

Tiana felt she managed a faint smile, if she smiled at all at Odette. She jumped a little when Mrs. Parker appeared in front of her. She looked down when she stroked her cheek.

"I... I'll be fine, Mrs. Parker, don't worry about me..." She said, looking down at her hands in her lap.

Her hands were clinched tightly in her lap. When she noticed, she released them, to try to show she was relaxed and fine. She wasn't one to act weak... she was always the strong supportive one...

Odette looked at Tiana sadly as Mrs. Parker tried to convince her to go to her room. If she was Tiana, she wouldn't want to be alone for a long time after something like that...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

He noticed that she seemed uncomfortable, "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked with some surprise as he put his notes down for a moment.
(Sorry my net keeps crashing >.<)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Jasmine's smirk widened when she saw Joseph's reaction and then frowned when Meg pulled her hands free, "Yeah we're going to have a little sleep over, and just have some alone time." She said with a playful wink at Meg.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Meg blushed again and looked down before she cleared her throat, "Is she ok?" She asked quietly as she glanced over at Tiana, she felt the sudden strong urge to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 pm

"N-no, sir,"she said quickly. "I'm just nervous about the ball and in shock about Charlotte,"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well, don't get into too much trouble." He said, before looking at Tiana again. "Don't know... I haven't had a chance to talk to her. But, my guess, she's trying to say she's all right. You know how Tiana has always been strong and full of energy." He said, before shaking his head.

"Looks like Parker is trying to get her to go to her room..." He said, not sure if that was wise after a murder.

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Jasmine smiled widely, "Oh well we won't get into too much trouble, but we'll definitely have fun." She said with a little laugh as she accidently brushed her foot along Meg's thigh. under the table of course.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Meg jumped as soon as she felt Jasmine's foot on her thigh, she gave her a wide-eyed look before shifting her legs away and then stood up, "I think I'm going to get some punch." She said hastily before hurrying off towards the refreshment table.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Joseph looked at Meg in surprised when she jumped. He watched as she walked off fast towards the punch table.

"What did you do? Shock her?" He asked, looking back at Jasmine with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Jasmine smirked and got up, "Not really, though if I were you I would be keeping a closer eye on the thing you want the most." She said before she followed after Meg.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 pm

(Anyone want to be the person Melody hurries off to after speaking with Anon? Question )
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

(you can talk to Gaston Wink)
Meg looked around as Jasmine came towards her and gave her a nervous smile, "So uh what was that?" She asked quietly as she took a sip from her cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next