Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey There (tags Meg)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hercules

Hercules

Hey There (tags Meg) Empty
PostSubject: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

(yeeah I'm rping with myself Razz don't judge me! I'm bored XDD)
Hercules entered the Opera House and smirked as his eyes swept the room, he had heard rumors from most of the guys he knew that the women here at the Opera House were hot and real lookers. His gaze landed on a young brunette woman who was making her way towards a staircase and he made his way towards her, "Why hello there Miss, it appears I'm lost any chance you could help me find a friend of mine?" He asked as he studied her, the little he could see of her was very pleasing to his eye and even more so when she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 pm

After leaving the office Meg was about to head up to her room and frowned when she heard a young man's voice, she looked behind her to see a man smiling at her but there was something off about the guy. Meg shrugged it off though and smiled at him, "Who's the friend?" She asked curiously as she folded her arms as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 pm

He smirked down at her, her eyes were a lovely shade of violet and she was just his type, "Oh um Gaston you know him?" He asked innocently as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Her eyes narrowed when she heard that, "You're friends with Gaston huh?" She asked and then shook her head, "Well I can't say much for your taste in friends. You'll find him in the kitchen probably harassing some of his workers." She said and gestured vaguely in the direction of the kitchen before she turned to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Hercules frowned, "Wait Miss, I'm not like Gaston...honest! I know he's not exactly the nicest to everyone but that's just because he's a little misunderstood." He could almost see her waver and smiled inwardly in triumph. "Listen why don't you show me the way there and I can show you I'm nothing like Gaston." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Meg frowned and then shook her head, "I really don't have time, I need to practice. Maybe some other time?" She asked, she had a bad feeling about this guy and wanted to go to her room.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Hercules frowned, this woman was presenting a problem already, "That's alright, I'll walk you to your room?" He asked and smiled charmingly at her, "The name's Hercules by the way." He added in a husky tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:58 pm

She sighed, she had a feeling he wouldn't let her go that easily "Megara, my friends call me Meg." She said and then sighed, "Look not to be rude but I can walk to my room on my own, after all I'm a strong girl." She said and then smiled up at him. "So I'm sure you can find your way around without my help." She said and turned to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 am

He smiled and then grabbed her by the wrist, "Even with a killer running around the Opera House? Believe me I'd feel much better if you'd let me walk you to your room." He said with yet another charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 am

She flinched when he grabbed her wrist, his grip was actually pretty painful and she had to work her hand free, "And believe me I know I would be much safer walking myself to my own room alone." She said with a flat smile.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 am

He smirked when she had to work to get her hand free and he knew that she would have bruises, good at least she would be marked by him he thought. "Oh I don't know, you seem pretty weak. I'm pretty sure you've never let a real man handle you before." He said as he let his eyes roam over her body in a way that would surely make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:38 am

She scoffed, "You are hardly a real man Hercules now if you will excuse me I do need to retire." She said as politely as she could manage given the situation before she turned on her heel and started walking back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:48 am

He easily caught up to her and grabbed her again by the wrist, "You don't want to get on my bad side Miss, so why don't you allow me to walk you to your room?" He asked as he brushed up against her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:03 am

Meg raised her eyebrow at him and pulled her hand free once more, "Are you threatening me?" She asked darkly as she glared up at him. She backed up the stairs, she knew some of the fastest ways around the Opera House she just hoped she wouldn't have to use them.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 am

He smiled started advancing towards her, "Maybe I am...why? Are you feeling threatened Meg?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he cornered her against the wall. He trailed one hand up her side gently caressing her and then stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. Her skin was soft to the touch and he leaned forward intending to kiss her as he was sure her lips were just as soft if not softer.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:11 am

She glared at him and then jerked when his hand trailed up her side and up to her face, she turned her head away in disgust and counted to three in her head as he started to lean forward. Without hesitating, she kneed him in the groin before she stomped on his foot and then punched him in the face with one hand before she bolted down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 am

Hercules cried out in pain when she actually kneed him in a very sensitive area and doubled over before she stomped on his foot and then punched him in the face. She actually had a pretty mean right hook for someone as skinny as she was and he was bent over for a while before he straightened, he saw her brunette hair fly past a corner and glaring gave chase.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:18 am

Meg could hear him give chase but she was determined not to cry out as that would not only alert her presence to him but she was determined to get past this without help. After all she could handle herself just fine and she wasn't that scared really...an eerie sort of calm drifted over her as she heard him start to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 am

Hercules could see her now, for someone encumbered by so many skirts and underthings she moved pretty fast. He easily caught up to her and then slammed her against the wall, he sneered down at her as he turned her to face him. "That wasn't very nice Meg." He said with a dark sneer as he shifted and moved one hand up to her throat gently caressing the skin before slowly applying pressure. His other hand held her pinned to the wall and he sneered down at her as she started to struggle in his grip, "Nuh uh, you've been a bad girl and now you'll be getting punished." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 am

Meg shook and then her eyes narrowed at his words, using one free hand she punched him in the face again and kneed him in the groin once again only harder this time. Once she was free she coughed as she tried to get air back in her lungs before she slipped free and ran off once again, it was difficult to run as her vision spun but she somehow made it to her room and locked the door behind her as she made it inside.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 am

Hercules growled and looked up but by the time he had done so she was gone, he stood up and started to head off trying to find her. He was sure she was somewhere nearby he would just have to find her and make her pay.
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:20 am

[OOC: Can Anita join? ^^ If you say no, I'll delete the post! Wink ]

Anita walked to the entrance and stopped noticing the presence of a man she didn't know. She curiously looked at him, tilting her head on the side.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:46 am

{OOC: Hercules is going to pay the moment Korso finds out what he did to Meg and tried to do Mad}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 am

(Ofc she can join Very Happy and oh dear *stuffs Herc in a closet*)
Meg slumped against the back of the door as she tried her hardest to hold in her sobs. She buried her face in her hands as she cried silently. Everything hurt and she had a feeling her voice wouldn't come back for another few days. She was silently relieved that she had managed to fight him off but she had a queasy feeling that if she saw him again she wouldn't be as lucky.
--
Hercules looked up when he saw another young woman come into view, this one was just as skinny as the previous but had striking red hair. He smiled and moved towards her, "Why hello there Miss." He said as he smiled charmingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

(OOC: XDDD Thank you)

"Hello." answered Anita, quite curious about this new arrival. "Who are you?" she aked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey There (tags Meg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next