Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Meg smiled at Jasmine, "So what did you have in mind for tonight's little get together anyway?" She asked curiously as she studied Jasmine with interest.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:04 pm

"What?" She asked, surprised. "I think we need to talk to someone here..." She said, looking around the room.

She spotted Mr. Korso leaning against a wall, watching the party. She ushered Melody to come with her as she walked towards him.

"Mr. Korso?" She asked, as she walked up to him with Melody.

"Something you need, Miss Odette?" He asked, as he looked up at her. He took note that Gaston's kid sister was with her.

"Sir, do you know who this girl is?" She asked, watching his reaction.

"Gaston's kid sister?" He said, seeing as that was what Gaston told him and Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 pm

"Sister?! I'm not that idiots' sister!" She exclaimed completely surprised and insulted.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Joseph's eyebrows shot up. "Then who are you?" He asked, looking at her in surprise.

"Apparently Gaston "hired" her for you." Odette said, repeating what Melody told her.

"What?!" He asked, completely in shock. "You work here?" He asked, looking at Melody. "For how long, kid?" He asked, taking a new interest in her.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:16 pm

"4 years, sir," she answered her hand fiddling at her neck ,where her locket was, whenever she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Joseph's eyes widen more. "Four years?!" he exclaimed, getting some looks. He gave them all a glare, which caused them all to look away, quickly.

"Okay..." He said, rubbing his forehead. "If you've been working here for four years, where are you been staying?" He asked, never seeing a room with her name on it or anything.

Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

"The spare closet in the hall near the kitchen sir," she answered. She start getting really nervous and started to play with her necklace like she always did when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Jessica had begun sweeping through the room again. She turned when she heard Joseph yell something about four years. She stepped over to find out what was going on.

"What's happening?" She asked curiously.

----------------

(OOC: It's no problem Audrey I didn't wright much so...)

Cale smiled at Audrey. She really was so lovely. Her hair looked even softer then normal and she seemed to just glow in the light of the ball room. "Honestly I really like working with you but having a night were we can talk and hang out without having to focus on one thing like the sets is nice. Just us. So, what type of stuff do you like to do outside of lighting and mechanics work?" He asked her curiously. He continued stroking her hand slowly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 pm

"In the closet?!" He asked, getting angry, not at Melody, but at Gaston for "hiring" someone without coming to him or Jessica and for putting the poor girl in a closet!

Joseph turned when he heard Jessica's voice. "What's happening? Parker, did you know anything about Gaston hiring a, what, you're fourteen?" He asked, directed to Melody. "A ten-year-old girl four years ago and placed her in a closet??" He asked, Jessica, knowing she didn't know, but he had to see her reaction so he could go beat up Gaston with her right there beside him.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm

"Uh, yeah. 14," she answered looking between the man and woman.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Jessica froze. Her eyes widened in total shock. "What? What?!?! WHAT?!?!" Jessica was engaged at just hearing this information.

"GASTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. She didn't care that she was making a scene she was going to get answers.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 pm

(oh Yay more drama XDD)
Gaston looked up with narrowed eyes when he heard his name being yelled by that Parker woman, he sighed and pushed past some patrons, he knocked aside both Jasmine and Megara on his way not even stopping to apologize as Meg stumbled into Jasmine's arms. "What?" He demanded once he had reached Jessica, he folded his arms and regarded her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Joseph stepped forward when Gaston showed up. "You, Gaston, are in a heap of trouble." He said, in a dark tone.

"Mrs. Parker and I have just met one of our employees for the first time." He said, nodding to Melody.

"Care to explain why we were never introduces to young Melody, why she is living in a damn closet, and why you decided to lie and tell us she was your younger sister?" He asked, his voice seething with anger.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:29 pm

(OOC I loooove drama! Very Happy )

Melody took a step closer to Odette as she watched the scene that was being made because of her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Odette held Melody close to her the moment she felt the girl step closer to her. She glared at Gaston for being so cruel to Melody and for being such a liar to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Jessica's eyes widened in rage as she watched Gaston's behavior making her even angrier than she already was. She took a deep breath making sure she didn't just start ripping him apart.

She reached up and grabbed his ear and twisted hard forcing him to his knees. "You listen well stupid little man. You work for me, and Joseph. You do not show us this kind of disrespect. So when we are done talking, you will be going back and apologizing to every person you just pushed out of the way to come over here. So lets start up. How dare you hire a child without our knowledge and put her into a closet?" Jessica's voice was filled with rage as she growled at him as she twisted his ear harder.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:22 pm

(ouchie XDD)
Gaston grimaced, "You mean she isn't my sister? Well I do apologize for the mix-up on that, after all I do have a sister who's called Melody. After our parents died, I should have had the real Melody come here so I could take care of her. If you're saying she's not her then I don't know what's happened to my sister." He said with a frown.
--
Meg gasped when she was shoved to the side by Gaston and watched as Jessica tore into him, she was secretly glad that he was getting a lesson he should have had years ago, "Sorry Jasmine." She whispered as she pushed herself back into a standing position.
(forgot to add her reaction derpy me XDD)

Last edited by Gaston on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Melody frowned when the woman said child, but she didn't say anything. She glared at Gaston realizing what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Joseph raised an eyebrow at him. "You thought she was your sister... then you put her in a closet?" He asked, looking at him in suspicion.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Jessica's eyes widened in surprise and anger. She pulled back her free hand and slapped him hard across the face. "Let me make this perfectly clear. YOU DO NOT LIE TO US!!!" she yelled. "If the next words out of you mouth aren't 'I'm sorry and please forgive me Mrs. Parker, Mr. Korso' I am going to rip off your ear and jam my stiletto heel through your foot and into the floor. Am I understood?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Melody suppressed a laugh even in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm

(can't help but have some intervention here XDD)
He made his way towards them, "What's going on here?" He demanded as his eyes landed on the scene in front of him, after listening to the rants he sighed and stepped forward. "Madam please contain yourself, this man as much as I don't like him myself is telling the truth." He stated firmly. "I know that because I was on the case for his parents death, however if Melody here isn't his sister then that means we have a missing person and I need to file more paperwork. Now if you would, can you please release him?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

"I am definitely not his sister unless my parents lied about me being an only child," Melody mumbled the last part in thought about her parents.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Jessica took a deep breath and released Gaston's ear. "Alright. But the very idea that you believed she was your sister and you put her in a closet makes me sick to my stomach and if I ever hear about you miss treating any member of my staff again then you will wish that this Anonymous had were to kill you because if will be a lot less painful." She glared down at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Joseph walked up to Gaston. "We'll be talking more about this later, Smith." He stated, giving him a look that showed him he meant business.

"Seeing as we have a new employee," He began, turning to Melody. "We need to get you a room." He stated, before handing his hand out to her. "I'm Joseph Korso, director and one of the owners of the Opera House." He said, introducing himself with a kind smile.

Odette smiled, glad that things were going to be better for the young girl. She made her way over to the officer and gave him a smile. "Thank you, Phillip, I'm glad you came over when you did." She said, softly, as she placed a hand on his arm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next