Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)

Go down 
+13
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Anonymous*
Charlotte LaBouf
Joseph Korso
Jessica Parker
Cale Timkowski
Odette Lannister
Aurora
Dimitri
Jeanne Lovette
Hercules
Edward Prince
Megara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

{OOC: You can have her come to Odette, though I don't think she knows her XD}

Joseph watched Jasmine walk off after Meg. He felt his eye twitch after Jasmine was at Meg's side.

"The hell...?" He mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Jasmine leaned over and took Meg's hand, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She said quietly as she used her other hand to brush some hair back from Meg's face in a loving gesture.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:38 pm

(I'll go to Odette.))

"I'm so sorry sir, during I must find my friend," she trailed looking around the room and spotted Odette. "I must find my friend Odette," she then gathered her skirts and hurried over in Odette's direction.

(How long has Odette been there?)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Meg frowned at Jasmine and turned her head away while also pulling her hand free, "Its ok, I wa just surprised that's all." She said gently as she smiled at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 pm

{OOC: Only a few days XD we can say they met when she first got the job which was before the rp actually started :3 sound good?}

Odette looked up and saw Melody head over to her. She stood up and smiled at her. "Hi, Melody, you look lovely in your dress." She said, before noticing the look on the girls face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" She asked, kneeling down to her level.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 pm

(Great! Just wondering because Melody's worked there for 4 years so she knows almost everyone)

Melody sighed. "The officer asking everyone about Charlotte frightens me for some reason," she stated looking at her friend Odette.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm

{OOC: Wow XD Kay :3 And sorry, I have to head to bed now DX I have a 8am class in the morning XP}

"Aww, sweety.." She said, giving Melody a hug. "There's nothing to be afraid of, I actually know the officer pretty well. He's really nice, he's just in officer mode right now." She said, smiling.

"He has to be serious when he's working an investigation. Or else no one will take him seriously. This is a pretty grim night, though..." She said, glancing back at Tiana and Mrs. Parker.

"Come on, why don't we get a drink and some snacks?" She asked, standing up. They walked over to the refreshments table and Odette poured them some glasses of punch.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

Melody nodded. "Okay," she said quietly walking with Odette.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 am

Gaston made his way around the ballroom, he had taken off his mask a long time ago and was now trying to find something to do, his gaze landed on Odette and tag-a-long Melody. His eyes narrowed and he made his way towards them pushing past most people before he stopped right in front of them. "Melody, don't you have work to do in the kitchens?" He growled as he folded his arms and glared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:49 am

(Sorry! Almost fell asleep!)

Melody glared right back. "My shift ended earlier and they let me have the night off to attend. Is that a problem Gaston?" She said in a fake sweet voice that always annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

(Ooc and I'm back Smile)
Jasmine frowned and looked down as she let her hand slip back to her side, "I'm sorry." She whispered, she hadn't meant to scare Meg the way she had and she was starting to regret coming on to her too strongly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Odette handed Melody her glass of punch. "Gaston, don't be rude, Mrs. Parker and Mr. Korso both wanted everyone who worked here to have fun tonight." She said, taking a sip of her punch.

"Besides, seems like there's always someone in the kitchen, you seem to want them all in there." She said, lightly, taking note that every time she looked up Gaston was sending someone to the kitchen.

"Melody, would you like something to eat? I'm pretty hungry myself." She said, as she grabbed a plate to get some food on.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Gaston folded his arms and glared at her, "And as I'm the head of the servants its my job to make sure everyone is in their proper place. So Melody unless you want extra chores then you'll go to the kitchen." He snarled down at her ignoring Odette.
--
Meg sighed, "Its ok Jasmine, I know you didn't mean anything by it." She said gently and leaned over to lightly squeeze her hand, "Your place tonight?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Odette glared at him, before placing a hand on Melody's shoulder. "If you don't want me to report that you are abusing your power to Mrs. Parker or Mr. Korso, you will leave Melody and everyone else here alone tonight; they are all off for the evening so says the owners of the Opera House." She said, keeping her tone light, but holding she will keep to her word if he tried anything.

"Now, then, Melody, want something sweet? We have some eclairs that taste delicious!" She said, smiling at Melody, as she began to lead her away from Gaston.

{OOC: Don't mess with Odette, Gaston, you'll just get burned Wink}
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 pm

(I figured XDD)
Gaston watched them both leave, he would definitely make sure Melody had extra work to do over the next few days that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Melody bit her lip as her and Odette walked away. "He's going to make me do so many chores," she stated
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 pm

(Ooc I'm so sorry for the wait hun)
Jasmine looked back up at Meg and smiled even if it felt painful, "Yeah nothing." She said quietly before she cleared her throat, "Yeah I was thinking my house, Al is going to be gone for the night so it'll just be the two of us." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Meg's smile widened, "Oh that'll be fun, I'm already looking forward to it!" She said as she smiled at Jasmine. It had been awhile since she had hung out with Jasmine and she had missed it.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 pm

"Well, we can talk to Mrs. Parker and Mr. Korso about that if he does. He doesn't have as much power over everyone as he likes to believe, Melody." Odette stated, as she grabbed some on a plate. "Here you are." She said, handing her a plate, before making herself one.

"You work here just like the rest of us, so you get to have some fun tonight, too." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Jessica smiled sympathetically at the young woman. "Alright, Darling if you insist, but I want you to rest here and as soon as we can all leave I'll help you up to your room to rest." The truth was that most of the men and woman that worked at the opera house were like her own children. For most of her life Jessica had believed that she didn't want children, but after Rodger's death and her taking over the production of of the house Jessica found that she had wanted children and now she had more than she bargained for, but she couldn't turn off the love she had for these people any more than she could stop breathing.
Back to top Go down
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Melody frowned. "I don't think I've ever met these people you speak of,"

(Sorry, I had school)
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:43 am

Tiana gave a nod. "Yes, ma'am..." She said, softly, looking back up at her.

Her brown eyes looked around the room, not really seeing anything or anyone in it.

----

Odette looked down at Melody in surprise. "You haven't met the owners? Then how were you hired?" She asked, surprised.

{OOC: It's all right Smile}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Jasmine smiled when she heard the excitement in Meg's voice, "I'm glad you think so." She said quietly and smiled up at her with warm affection in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Audrey smiled as Cale patted her hand, that made her relax a bit. She wasn't nervous a lot of times and if she was that never was a good sign! Mostly because the whole situation was odd in a some way! A killer, she in fanxy dress with a man... strange stuffs for a strange situation!
She snorted and looked around hoping to don't think at the situation, but all she could see were nervous people in fancy dress, exactly like her! "Oh!" she snorted again "Is it even possible?!"

(( Sorry! I didn't see you replied! Shocked Facepalm! XD ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Melody Smith

Melody Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:39 pm

"Gaston hired me. He told me that the owners asked him to hire new people, so I agreed," Melody stated now getting really confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)   The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (tags: EVERYONE! :D)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next