Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good News (tags: Dimi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Understanding filled her then, "I am stupid." She muttered before moving to stop him from shutting the door and then kissing him on the lips.
(hope that makes him feel better <3)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 am

((^^ she didnt have to do that, I kinda liked it when she was dense<3333 haha, it made her more cute Razz ))

He blinked a few times before really understandign that she was actually kissing him. Heplace d ahand on ehr shoulder and gently pushed her away. "Yes, you're very stupid," he smirked. "Beacuse I love playing games~"
And with that he softly shut the door, leaving her outside.
He sighend and leaned against the door once he shut it, rubbing his head.

((Dimi thinsk she's just doing that to be nice or something x'D))
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

(oh sorry Razz)
Aurora blinked when she was pushed out of his room, she just stood outside his door numbly for a moment before it sank in about what had just happened. "I'm such an idiot." She muttered and left as tears started to fall down, now he wouldn't want to be anywhere near her. She wasn't sure where she was going she just needed to leave and fast, before she made another stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 am

((pfft *huggles* noooo that was good 8D it's just me needing her stupid drama, the kiss was good, now Dimi was a jerk so he has to fight for her a little more? x'D))

She'll probably slap me next we meet, Dimitri thought to himself, slapping himslef meantally already for ahving pushe dher away. "Better apologize fast... befor meg gets to me..." he mumble dto himself and opened the door, only see that seh ahd already left. Well, what ahd he expected after his little stunt?
He smakce dhimself on the head before closing the door again, decidng to drown himself in his own stories like always did when troubled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 am

(Sooo is this topic over then? Razz cause I can't see her coming back anytime soon :/)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 am

((yupp, didn't feel like this was going anywhere anyway... x'D soooo unti, next time they meet I suppose :3))
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 am

(Yeah well posted a follow up in the kitchen if you wanna take a look Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News (tags: Dimi)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3