Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good News (tags: Dimi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 pm

"Aw you killjoy, I'm suppose to be rubbing that i her face," he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm

She rolled her eyes, "And that's why you won't be coming along." She said with a little laugh as she smirked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

"As i said, kill joy," he pouted. "Aw well, now i won'tbe needgn to write Meg as many new scripts anymore, now i ahve anouther star to spend most of my time with~"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm

She frowned, "I still have work to do here, I mean I'm not an opera singer yet." She pointed out hastily even as she felt a flush creep up her face, she couldn't deny the fact that she would really enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 am

"Yeah, even more reason for me to keep you here. You know what? I'll jsut make you my persoanl assistant! then you cna both clean and get lessons from me! Yay~" he sang excited.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Aurora's eyes widened, "But uh you would have to go through my boss and then Mr. Korso and Miss Parker." She pointed out desperately. She was quite sure Gaston would not approve of the plan, however she was sure about the two heads of the Opera House.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Dimitri didn't look that worried. If he wnated soemthing, he knew how to egt it. One way or anuther. "Parker and Korso are nice people, they'd let me," he grinned. "So even if Gaston says no, he can't go agaisnt hose two. Or me. So it's settled~"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Aurora's eyes widened, "What?! Don't I have a say in all this?" She asked as she regarded him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:12 pm

His grin widenined. "Nope," he said matter of factly and stood up, with her little 'homework' in hand.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

She glared at him, "I do too, this is my voice not yours!" She snapped as she stood up to face him with her hands planted on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 am

"Im sure you get this alot but, you're so damn adorable while angry~" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 am

She blinked at him, "Adorable? You make me sound like a puppy." She pointed out with a sigh and then shrugged, "Fine but I hope you know what you're signing yourself up for Dimitri." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 am

"Maybe beacuse you act like one," he said matter of factly. "And yes, i'm well aware of what i'm signing up for. That's why I'm doign it~"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:54 am

She snorted, "I am not like a puppy! And what do you mean by that?" She asked curiously as she studied him. He had been saying interesting things lately and she wasn't entirely opposed to spending more time with him.
(She's kinda dense Razz)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 am

(part of why she's so adorable in his eyes Razz )

He rasied an eyebrow at her, his typical smirk spreading, showing that he was only amused at this. "You're so dense you're cute~"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:32 am

She glared at him, "I'm not dumb!" She said and headed for the door, so first she had been adorable and now he was calling her cute? She was now even more confused, she just wished that she knew what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

"On no you don't," he laughed, easily catching up with her and wrapping his amrs around her waist, turning them around so she was facing his room instead of the door.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Aurora let out a startled noise and looked up at him confused, "Ok now I'm really confused." She admitted as she stared up at him starting to feel a blush come onto her face as she started to realize how close they were.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

he raised an eyebrow at her and turned her around so eh could see her. "Why are you confused?" he asked and gave her a weird look. "Is it really that strange that I liek spending time with you?" he asked flatly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"No, I like spending time with you." She said and looked up at him, "More then that I enjoytime with you." She said
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 pm

"Oh... you do?! he blinked, btu kept his grin in place. "Kind ahard to see with all the running away that you do," he pointed out with a chuckle. "But thtas really nice to hear."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Well you did call me dense, and you still haven't explained that." She pointed out as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

He sighend and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Really? You still need to ask that? Then I really have all right to call you dense," he mumbled and opene dthe door for her. "Well,thnaks for letting em know the good knew, I expect you here early tomorro moring so we could practice. No dealys."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 pm

She stopped him, "Ok now I really do feel dumb. Dimitri what is it?" She asked as she stared at him curiously, "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on." She said and studied him. She thought of how he had kissed her on the cheek earlier that day and then how he had all but demanded she be his personal assistant. "Dimitri, do you like me?" She asked with wide-eyed curiosity and hadn't realized she had asked it until the words had left her mouth.
(yeeah she's slooow X'DD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Dimitri sighend and hung his head in defeat. If he hadn't know her this well, he would've thoguth she wa sjust playing dumb. Seriously, anyone in the opera could tell his crush on her. He didn't even bother hdiding it (what's the point in that?). He was open with his affections for her, yet still she needed to ask?
"You know what? I'm still rathe rbusy, so why don't you jump off and do your work or something? Ok see ya," he said smiled and went to close to the door.

((Yeeeeah, even Dimi gets tired of that xDDDD <333))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News (tags: Dimi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next