Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Aurora sighed as she entered the Study which thankfully was empty and started straightening the pillows on the armchairs and using her feather duster to take care of the dust on the counters. She hummed a little bit as she worked, she was grateful she had been excused from working in the kitchens during the party as she hated working under Gaston. Ever since she had punched him for trying to take a peek under her dress, Aurora had kept her distance not wanting to be alone in the same room with him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 pm

(If Dimi ever foud that out... He'd make Gaston's life harder... and more annoying 8P)

"Looking good as always," the sly voice of Dimitri was heard from somewhere in the room. Currently, he was comfrtobaly layign donw on one fot he couches, eyes glued on the script eh as holding infornt of himself with his usual playfull smirk in place.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

(teehee XDDD)
Aurora slowly turned around and smirked at Dimitri, "Any reason you're not at the party?" She asked ignoring his compliment and turning back to continue working.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:57 pm

"Too noisy, and smelly," he said nonchalantlly, mumblig somethign to himself as eh quikcly read over his latest work. "Besides, didn't wnat to forget my latest idea so I ahd to write down," he smiled proudly and sat up. "So, now that you're already here, you migth as well clean this up too,2 he said all to happilya nd pointed at the mess before him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Can't you clean it up? I mean it is your mess." She pointed out as she went to work on dusting off a bust of some former composer for the Opera House.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 pm

He smiled brightly and jumped off the couch, picking up his work. "And that's your job. To clean up others mess, especially my mess," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

She fluttered her eyes at him coyly, "Oh only your messes? What if I'd rather not?" She asked with a little smirk at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Oooh, she's leanred howto play, Dimitri thoguth smugly and walked around ehr slowly, hands behind his back. "You really don't much choice. One word from me and you'll be on your knees.Wich I honeslty wouldn't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "You're starting to sound like Gaston, and when he tried to look up my skirt I punched him." She said but with an overly bright smile on her face. "However if you insist on me cleaning up your mess, I guess I'll play along." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 pm

He raised an eyebrow at this. "Well you know what they say, boy will be boys," he chuckled amused, happy that she had punched him. "And you know me, all tlka and no action," he assured her, looking through his papers again. "Well good to hear that! then you may clean up after me ad my lady friend," he said smugly, nodding towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 pm

She rolled her eyes again, "I didn't say when I'd clean it up now did I?" She asked innocently and then gave him a triumphant look in her eyes before she turned and kept working. She started to straighten some of the papers on the desk that had been messily sorted into piles, once that was fixed, she opened the window just a bit to clear the stuffy room a bit and maybe just to make Dimitri even more annoyed, something she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Too caught up in his script, he didn't notice Aurora open the window, until some of his papres flew past his face. "Hey! Close that window!" he orderd, trying to grab the paper before it flew outside.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Aurora couldn't help the laugh that escaped her as she watched Dimitri scramble to grab the paper that was now flying out of his reach, still silently giggling she shut the window before the paper could make a bid for freedom. "Oh I'm sorry, the room was a just a little too stuffy, know what I mean?" She asked with a smile widening on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Breathing out a reliefd sighn once he caught it, he turned back to face her, a smug smirk spreadign across his afce. "You, my young lady, has just eared herself a puniishment~" he smirked evilly, sudenly trapping her between himself and the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 pm

She stared up at him with a little seductive smile on her face, "Is that so?" She asked in a little whisper, she had to fight hard not to laugh before she slipped past him. "I'm afraid being punished is something my boss decides." She said with a wink back at him.
(she won't make this easy XDD
Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) Tumblr_lua8i4mvTm1qicibqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:32 pm

He blinked ocne, before steppign away from the wall, just smiling brightly at her back. "Well, in this place, you ahve more thna just one boss," he said calmly, before suddenly wrapping his arm saround her middle.... and tickled her like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Her eyes widened and she started laughing as she tried to pry his arms off her, "S...Stop....p..please." She begged as she tried to retaliate and tickle him back but it was difficult given the position she was in.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm

"No, I won't, this is punishmet after all. And you're gonna tkae it like a gorwn up!" he laughed, and continued his torture.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Aurora squirmed in his arms, little laughs escaping as she worked as best as she could on freeing herself. "T..that's not fair." She wheezed as she finally managed to free one hand and tickled his side as best as she could in the angle she was in.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Gigglign himslef when she started to tickle him, he fialed realise where his foot was and accidnetly made them both fall over. Beofr ethey hit the floor, Dimitir managed to turn them over so he instead took the fall. Not thta eh very much minded having Aurora above him though.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Aurora let out a startled noise when they fell to the floor and was surprised when he caught her, her laughter slowly faded as she stared at him. She started to realize some things that she was slightly worried she was enjoying too much such as the fact that his arms around her felt nice, or the fact that she didn't mind being in this position with him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 pm

When she didn't move to get off, he couldn't contian his cocky grin. "Comfortable?" he winked and moved his ahnd towards her face. Before he had time to say something else, a scream made him sit up in alarm, starign at the door. "The hell?" he muuterd, gently pushign ehr off before pullign them both up to their feet, compeltley forgotten the moment they just had.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 pm

She had almost caught her breath when his hand moved towards her face and frowned when they both heard a scream, without waiting for Dimitri Aurora hurried towards the door. Just as she opened it she almost hit a man with his head lowered who kept walking, she frowned and watched him leave. Something felt off about the man and Aurora watched him keep walking until he had left before she saw some people running towards the Dining Room, "I think Anonymous crashed the party." She said quietly in a hollow tone of voice, she had a bad feeling about what could have happened in the Dining Room.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Standing right beside Aurora, Dimitri looked after the man who had just wlake dpast them, frowing in confusing. His attention soon left the man when eveyrone else was runnign towards the dinning room, and being the curious young man that he was, hr wnet straight towards the room as well, feeling exctided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)   Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up A Mess (tags Dimi)
Page 1 of 1