Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good News (tags: Dimi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Good News (tags: Dimi) Empty
PostSubject: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:38 pm

After talking to Hook, Aurora all but ran back to her room she clung to the music sheet that Hook had given her but before she entered her room she paused. She glanced over at Dimitri's room and then back down at the music in her hands and then shrugged, she moved over and knocked on his door. She couldn't stop the ridiculous grin that kept spreading across her face as she all but started bouncing in place.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

((aurora, no wonder Dimi enjoy teasign you so much xD <3))

Dimitri was to obsorded in his work to notice soemoen knockign at the door, glued to his desk and only focused on the papper infrotn of him, his hand moving fast down the paper as he wrote.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

(XDDDDD she only gets like this when excited)
Aurora frowned and then pursed her lips, frowning she opened the door after all Dimitri could be in danger maybe. Upon opening the door she smiled, at least he was alive and with that thought she cleared her throat. "Before you say I'm a stalker, you should know I knocked on the door first." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

His hand stopepd moving (finally) and he looked up to smile at her. "Oh! What lovley surprise, not often you decide to drop a visit unless I haven't orderd you too. Missed me already?" he winked and pushed himself up form his chair. "...you're smilign liek a little girl. Who gave you candy this time?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes, "I am not smiling like a little girl! I just....James Hook is going to be teaching me how to sing!" She said and then started bouncing again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm

His grin grew more amused a she wathce dher jump up and down, honestly remindign him fo when they were kids. "You cna sing?" as the first thign he asked, before thinking. "That's.... Brilliant!" he shouted out. "Now i ahve mroe reason to call you over here!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 pm

She frowned and stopped bouncing, "You mean you wouldn't want to see me more if I couldn't sing?" She asked and then shook her head, "Never mind, yes I can sing and I need your help Dimitri, I need to learn this for when I see him next." She said and waved the sheet of music at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 pm

He gave her a look that asked f she was stupid ro something, and flicke dehr on the forehead. "Silly little girl," he chuckled and took the sheet of music form ehr, readign it throguh quickly. "No problem, you'll eb a profesional signer in no time," he smiled. "And thne i could ahve you as my personal singer."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

She rolled her eyes and snatched the paper back, "You would have to be very persuasive for that to happen." She said with a blush on her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 am

He smirked as he saw her blush. "Apparnetly no, i wouldn't really have to try so hard," he winked. "So anyway, back to buissness! Since when did you know how to sing???"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 pm

At his words she stuck her tongue out at him before she folded her arms, "Well Meg taught me a little bit." She admitted with a shrug. "I just never sang that much." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 pm

"But meg's nothing special, I get bored while litsenign to her sing, jsut like with the rest singers and actors here," he said flatly, reading through Aurora's 'homework'. "I need something or soemoen new to sing my work, mayeb you'll be right person?"

((he does like Meg's signing, he just doens't admitt it much xD))
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

(If Meg heard that she'd smack him XDD)
Aurora rolled her eyes, she knew Dimitri liked Meg's singing so she took his words with a grain of salt, "Well you'll have to hear me sing first." She pointed out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

He grinned brightly and handed ehr back the music, before moving over to his piano. "The let's hear it~"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:53 pm

She blinked and stammered before hurrying to join him, "Are you sure? I mean what if you don't like my voice?" She asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm

"That's for me to decide and for you to find out," he pointed out, and waited for her to start singing.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

She sighed and then hesitated before she started to sing, at first she was scared as she was singing in front of Dimitri but then she relaxed and started to feel the music once again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Dimitri played while litsening to ehr vpice, findign himself really enjoying her singing and smiled up at her once she finally relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 pm

She glanced back down at him once she felt his eyes on her and smiled at him nervously as she kept singing, she found herself enjoying the music much more now for some odd reason and the thought came to her that it was because she was with Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm

As the song came to an end, he rested his hands ontop of the piano, smiling brightly up at her. "Now, what were you saying about me not liking it? Now i ahev more reason to annoy Meg about ehr singing nto being the best."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Her eyes widened in horror, "You wouldn't! She would hate me! Or well she would hate you even more." She amended as she thought about it. "You wouldn't do that to me would you?" She asked with a slow smile on her face. He had after all admitted he liked her singing and that made her blush with pleasure, it was nice to realize that she could do something with the arts that he appreciated. Which made her wonder why that was such a big deal to her anyway, she shoved those conflicting thoughts down though and instead smiled at Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am

He just gave her one of his many and usual grins. A sly one. "Well, you're sister, it's normal for you too be rivals in pretty much everythign right? So no big deal if it happens to be with your jobs as well," he said brightly, finding the thought of those two fighting very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am

Aurora rolled her eyes, "You would say something like that." She muttered under her breath as she sat next to him on the piano bench, "Just try to restrain yourself when you tell her the good news." She said as she looked over at him with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:15 pm

"Me?" he gave ehr a funny look. "You're ehr sister, and you're the one with the good news! SO obviously you should tell her, while i'm in the background backing you up," he gave her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 pm

She frowned, "Fine but I'll tell her by myself." She said as she thought about it, she was sure the last thing Meg would want was Dimitri rubbing it in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News (tags: Dimi)   Good News (tags: Dimi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News (tags: Dimi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next