Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)

Go down 
+8
Jim Hawkins
Anonymous*
Odette Lannister
Charlotte LaBouf
Gaston
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
James Hook
Snow White
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

Anya squeezed throguh the crowd that was in hurry to leave the room, barely managed to stand up straight as eh finally made it. Too abd she ahd accidnetly gotten a little to clsoe the corpse that she had liked too. Gulping as she saw he ahd stopepd breathing, she kept ehrslef calm and took a few steps back, accidnetly bumping right into Gaston.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 am

Aurora only dimly registered being led away by Dimitri, she was still crying too hard to really take note of anything else. "W...what kind of sick game is he playing at?" She asked with tears falling down her face as she leaned against Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am

Gaston glared at Anya, "Watch where you're going." He snarled down at her, though his words held less malice then usual as he took in the scene of the dead body. Gaston wasn't a good guy by any means but neither was he completely bad, even he knew that this didn't look good at all.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:19 am

Jumping at the cold voice, she spun aroudn and glared right back at him, only this time she decided it wasn't the best time to let her mouth run amoc. So, she bit ehr tounge and stepped away from him, eyes glued to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

Holding ehr close to him, Dimitri let Aurora cry silently agaisnt him, right now all to deep in his thoughts to say much. "WHo knows..." he murmuerd, casting one last glance behind them before openignt he door for them both.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

Gaston raised his eyebrows when she actually kept quiet for once, "What no snarky come back?" He asked with a twitch of his lips as he glanced down at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 am

Aurora was silently grateful when Dimitri didn't say much just led her out of the room, "How many more of our coworkers are going to die because of him?" She asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 am

OOC: ^^ yay!! I love me too *cough* I mean Razz

Charlotte heard the words a singer will be next. Now that made her panic even more. Tears began falling down her face and ruining her make up in the process. Either it was the pain that screaming on the top of her lungs caused or she was really scared, or both.

OOC: weird ass double post cause I'm awesomely running late

Edward covered his ears. "For the love of God can someone please make her shut up?!" Ofcourse he was scared too. Though he was not sure what he had done to offend this Anonymous person, if it were to be him the next target. He understood why the Diva here would be the one to be killed next, but he did not really wish for that either.
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 am

James stood up automatically and walked to the agonizing body with a blank expression. He grabbed a jug of water and a napkin on the way and kneeled down next to the victim.

He first verified his pulse. That Anonymous was the worst sadistic person ever, not only was he killing a man, but he was making it last a looong time for that everyone can feel the fear infiltrating each one of their units. Without really noticing what he was doing and even knowing what he was doing, James poured a little water on the napkin and then placed it on the victim's forehead. Not that that would really help him but that was better than just watching him die.

"Someone call a doctor! He might have a chance to survive." blankly ordered James, not even able to convince himself he was right.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 am

At Gaston's response, she just snorted at him, doing what she did best and jsut decided to ignore him. For now.
Placing a hand over her ear when Charlotte began to scream, she dared to glance back down to lifeless man, then up to Hook who was orderign someoen to call a doctor. She bit her lip, knowing it was already to late but was afraid to say that outloud. Everyone in the room knew that alreayd anyway.
Breathing in deeply to clam ehrslef down, she walked over to Charlottle, placing her soft hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. "Miss LaBouf, try to clam down, let's leave thos room alright?" she told her gently.
No, Anya wans't exactly a fan of this woman, but it was best if everyne tried to stay calm and help each other out... "I'll go call a doctor," she called over to James over her shoulder, trying to lead the distressed blonde out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 am

{OOC: *jumps back in* Sorry, got busy last night XD}

Odette smiled at Edward, before jumping up out of her chair at the scream. She gasped as she turned to see a man twitching on the ground.

"Oh my..." She said, short of breath. She took a step back and bumped a little into Edward.

{ooc: mind drawing a blank XP lame post, sorry}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 am

Charlotte let Anya lead her away from the room. She stopped screaming for now. Sobbing and shaking from the shock. Perhaps it was wiser to go back to her room for now. "Thank you Anya, but I think I shall retire for tonight." She said moving down the hallway. Maybe being alone was not the best idea right now, but she wanted to get away from the poisonus atmosphere of the operahouse. With the killer on the loose she didn't want to stay in there.

Edward caught Odette when she bumped into him. "Don't look if it disturbs you miss Lannister." He said turning to block her view of the body.
Once Charlotte was out of the room he sighed. "I don't mind her screaming, but she could atleast hit a note once in a while." He tried to joke, making light of the atmosphere.
He cleared his throath. "Who was this guy?" He was not sure who the guy was.

OOC: Me suck too x.x
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

(( Late reply! XD Sorry! ))

Audrey jumped when she heard a scream coming from behind, she turned and her eyes opened! Just the time to turn and a man was dead on the floor! She kept a scream and came closer to him. She actually didn't know what to do! It was really strange see a man die in front of you, and that was the first time for Audrey!
She woke up when she heard someone asking for a doctor, it was James, she couldn't believe at it! "A doctor?!" she asked as another girl was going to call him "A doctor?! We have to call the police! This man is dead!" she facepalmed pointing at the dead body.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm

[OOC: Is he already DEAD or only slowly DYING? I think it'd be better if we could all agree on this point... ;DDD]
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

(he is near death, though I guess someone can say he DIED and then we can all stick with it XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Gaston sighed and watched Anya leave with the mouthy blonde before turning his attention on Hook, "The guy's dead Hook." He said dryly for indeed the man had given one last spasm before eventually dying.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Odette hid herself from the view of the body with Edward. She felt relieved when he helped block the view.

"Thank you..." She said, softly. She looked up at him when she mentioned Charlotte's screaming. She tried to give him a smile, knowing he was trying to lighten the mood, but only the corner of her mouth twitched a little.

After a moment of trying to slow her breathing, she let out a shudder. "What does Anonymous want?" She asked, softly, as her mind tried to figure out why someone would be trying to kill people.

{OOC: Sorry about the wait, been at work then class. I'll be on for a little bit now :3 then bed and class in the morning XD}
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Upon hearing Odette's question, Gaston glanced back at Odette with a sneer on his face, "What do you think?" He growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 pm

She looked up shocked at Gaston, before sending him her own glare. "I wouldn't have asked the question if I knew the answer, Gaston. Do you know? Care to enlighten me??" She said, not believing he could be acting that way. She didn't know him very well, but the idea that he would be so cruel when she just wanted to figure out what was going on felt insane to her.

Last edited by Odette Lannister on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm

"Its obvious isn't it? The guy is trying to scare us all away, or cause problems for the Management." He said gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Odette rolled her eyes. "But why is he? What;s the motive for that?" She asked, getting annoyed with Gaston.

"There has to be a reason, a reason why he would want to scare us or whatever. What drove him to it?" She asked, stepping towards Gaston.

"He poisoned a man right before our eyes and he's killed someone else. What is the reason for it?" She asked, throwing her arm towards the man who had died.

"And for Heaven's sake! We shouldn't leave him like this!" She said, pulled off a table clothe and covering the body.

"Does anyone know when the police will arrive?" She asked, looking around. She was still shooken up, but after Gaston's little spat with her, it made her want to do something, not just guess if she will be next.

She had to know what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Gaston rolled his eyes when she got mad at him, "I don't know when but hopefully soon." He said as he sat back down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 am

James squeezed the napking hard. This man was the second person who died in his arms... He let go off his grip and stood up mechanicly. Hearing Odette's questions he turned around and coldly glared at her. "It doesn't matter. Whatever reasons he may have, this man had no right to do that. We won't forgive whatever his motives can be." he darkly said more thinking about Lucille's death than about the man who was lying at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 am

Odette resisted giving James a glare, for she had a respect for this man that she didn't have for Gaston. "I'm not that we should forgive him, but I feel if we know his motives, we'll have an easier time figuring out how to stop him. It would also give the police a better idea of who he might be." She said, trying to get someone to understand what she was thinking.

"As far as we know, this is just one person who is doing this, and there are more of us... We should be able to figure out who is doing it, why, and try to stop him before they do it again." She said, hoping that would get someone's attention better.
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 am

Odette's words almost didn't reach James. He was too lost in his memories. He turned around and walked to the door saying: "The police is useless; it has always be. I won't loose the time I have left to try to catch that 'Annonymous' in vain." he coldly said. "But if I cross his way, I know what I'll do." he added in a whisper, finally reaching the door.

James should have known his words couldn't be understood by others (specially Odette who had just arrived in the Opera House) but he wasn't himself anymore for the moment. His dear Lucille's death had come back to haunt him and the powerless feeling he had experienced added to the thirst of revange he had felt back then was overflowing him again; as if Annonymous himself had killed Lucille.

[OOC: For those who don't know James yet, he is ALWAYS thinking about Lucille so excuse me if you thing I'm talking about her all the time... Embarassed ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next