Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)

Go down 
+8
Jim Hawkins
Anonymous*
Odette Lannister
Charlotte LaBouf
Gaston
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
James Hook
Snow White
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 am

(It does, I'll tell Johanna Razz *was not very clear headed yesterday*)
Gaston glared at Hook when he spoke down to him and was about to retort before Hook mentioned drinking. Gaston looked at his wine glass and sighed before he picked up the glass and gave a mocking salute to Hook.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 am

Charlotte raised her glass calmly, flashing a smile. "Cheers." She said taking a sip of her drink, and placing her glass back down on the table. If Hook thought she was scared to drink or eat tonight he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 am

{OOC: Sorry about that, I really thought this was modern times, but I edited it :3}

Odette couldn't help but smirk a little at James Hook's comment to Gaston. She respected a man that knew when to be scared, but would do what he could to fight the fear away.

She lifted her glass after Hook's toast and took a sip. She gave a smile as she tasted the wine. "Very good tasting wine; what year is it?" She asked, wondering as she looked at the glass.

If anyone asked her if she was scared, she would admit she was. She wish the Managers had told her about what was going on when they offered her the job.

Then that would have scared me away,and apparently they didn't want that...
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:00 am

[OOC: I have to precise that I have NO IDEA! what I'm talking about when it comes to wine, there are just some words I've heard when I was younger... XP Plus, the year can totally be changed, I said that completely randomly. ;D ]

Undoubtedly, Gaston had no fine spirit, judging by his ridiculous wave. James turned his attention away from him.

He smirked in thought at Charlotte's reaction and tilted his head to answer to her cheers, watching her drinking. She really was the kind of person who couldn't stand not being the center of the attention, even if it meant putting her life in danger.

James took the time to kept the wine in mouth a bit before swallowing it to appreciate it fully. It really was delicious. The young blond woman seemed to share his opinion on that point. "If I had to guess what year it was I'd say it might be from 1713. This yeard had been quite warm but with lots of thunderstorms. Consequently, there had been only few bottling but those bottles sure contain first-class wine."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 am

Odette smiled towards James. "Ah, that is very impressive, Mr. Hook." She said, sipping on her glass.

She set her glass back down on the table and looked at everyone around the table. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting everyone yet, so I'll just introduce myself now." She said, smiling. "I'm Odette Lannister and I'm the newest writer here. I've had a bit of experience in helping with sets and scripts, with some experience in directing." She said, wanting them to know what she did at the Opera House.

"I know Mr. Hook is our Composer and Gaston is Head of Servants. Those are the ones that I have been introduced to, but Miss Charlotte LaBouf is always a familiar face," She said, nodding to each person as she spoke. "I also recognize Miss Snow White, but I'll admit I'm unsure of everyone here." She said, hoping to be introduced to everyone.

"Also, I thought there were a lot more people who worked at the Opera House?" She asked, seeing how only a few people had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 am

Snow White raised her glass to James's toast and took another sip of her wine, it tasted delicious and she put it back down, she smiled as Miss Odette introduced herself and nodded in her direction. "Its a pleasure to meet you Miss Odette, I'm Snow White but you already that." She said with a soft laugh as she smiled at her. She was grateful that everyone seemed to be getting along as James and Gassy-Gaston always fought, well more like they matched wits.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Jim came back into the room. He had cleaned the kitchen and finished the food and drinks for the buffet. Leaning his back against the wall, he watched the party. He didn't like them much, but thought it would be better being here than somewhere else. Especially when Gaston was in this room. The ladies shouldn't talk to him much. Jim sighed. It was so boring.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Audrey raised her galss together at the others, even if she didn't understand what they had to celebrate! If the wine was poisoned that would have been their last drink! She waited that almost everyone drank their glass and watched what happened next, nothing. Seemed safe. She snorted and took a sip of her wine, good but not as a good glass of beer!

She laid her glass on the table and listened at the blonde girl's little speech, like she would care. Audrey rolled her eyes, obviously she didn't know her name! But who actually knew her name?! She was just the electrician.
"Audrey Rocio Raminez..." she said standing in front of her seat, she was tired of sitting "Electrician, mechanic and a few other things!" she chuckled, nodded at Odette and left the table to join Jim with a glass of wine.

"Hey!" she smiled giving him the glass "Did you finish your work in the kitchen?!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Jim took the glass from Audrey and smiled at her. "Thank you.", he took a small sip and sighed. "Yeah, I'm finished for today.", he nodded. Jim glanced at Gaston and shook his head. "He should better work for his money than making trouble with the girls.", then turned back at Audrey, lifting his hand and taking another sip. "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Snow White glanced up as Audrey left the table to go talk to Jim and bit her bottom lip before taking another sip of wine, why was she so bothered by that anyway? She wondered angrily as she lightly swirled the wine in her glass. Her stomach seized in pain and she grimaced but she hastily wiped the expression from her face and instead focused on taking another sip, she hoped the pain would pass, either that or hopefully the wine would kick in and help numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Audrey nodded "Yeah... that idiot!" she snorted as she watched at Gaston at the table, how much was he hateful?!
She turned back at Jim and smiled "Boring, if I have to say the truth..." she chuckled "I just finished to check the lights of the stage, you know, when Miss Primadonna LaBouf is practing everything has to be perfect!" she laughed mocking the lady movements.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Anya opened the door to the dinning room and slowly peeked inside. She would sooner or later be called in to clena up everyone's mess anyway, but hey, she deserved a break as well! And, the food smeeled rather nice. For nto to tlak abotu all thsoe fnacy cloths they al were wearing. It looked so pretty. And expensive. Well, someday she would afford to look like that as well.
Smiling to ehrslef, she allowed herself in, and moved over to a corner, and just enjoyd the view of the this beautiful place, soon enough losing ehrself in her on world, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Gaston looked around as Anya entered the room and frowned, seeing as how all of the assistants were away from their work that bothered him, "What are you doing away from your job Anya?" He growled as he studied her.
(don't mind him XDD)
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Snapping put of her dreamworld she growled in annpyance as the last person she wanted to see had decided to btoher her. Again. Does this guys even ahve a life?
Puttign in her blank expression, she simply looke dpast him, as if he wansät even standing right infort of her. "Already did that, unlike someone here sir," she answerd flatly.

(xD don't mind her xp)
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Gaston's eyebrows went up and he glared at her, "Keep talking like that and you'll be doing extra duties for a week." He growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Anya snorted a laugh. "Oh please, like I already haven't finnished thta like weeks ago already," she rolled her eyes. "You need to come up with new stuff, sir. I already handled all the cleaning you throw at me," she said matter of factly. "Besides, I need to take breaks once in a while, iw ould be so sad if i died out of exhaustion, thne who else would take care of your stinking laundry?" she smield mockingly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 pm

His glare darkened, "I'm sure I could find a suitable replacement." He said flatly as he glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

"Oh, using oru brain now are we? That'd be good for you, trying to be a little imaginative. Good training for your brain," she giggled. "Really sir, can't i just ahve this short break? I've been litearly cleaning since yesterday mornign withotu stop. I need food, yiu hera my stomach screaming?" she said and pointed to her abdomen. "And a little sleep wouldn't hurt either."
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:04 pm

He sighed, "Whatever." He grumbled as he leaned back in his chair with his eyes watching her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

Smikring to herself, she put her hands behind her back and leaed bakc agaisnt the wall slightly, turning her attention back to others. "You gave up quite easily today. Getting old?" she couldn't help but tease.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 am

Gaston shook his head, "Not at all, just be prepared for extra work tommorow." He said with a fierce grin at her.
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 am

James was starting to get quite angry at the two servant's fight. Not that he didn't like seeing Gaston beeing put back in his right place, but this tensed atmosphere was running on his nerves. Specially when he and the two people who were used to fight with each other were trying their best not to ruin the dinner with vain quarrels.

"Why don't you take a sit Miss, instead of provoking this poor Mister Muscles?" he asked, using all his strength left to force himself to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 am

(I'm sorry my Internet is acting weird >.<)

Jim chuckled. "Yes... Sometimes she has her days.", he smiled. Jim pushed Audrey friendly and pointed with his head into Snow's direction. "I think I'll go talking to her.", he whispered in Audrey's ear and winked at her.

Slowly he walked towards Snow and totally ignored the dispute of Anya and Gaston. She was a strong girl. Wasn't their first fight. "Hey little Snowflake.", he smirked at Snow White.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 am

Snow White had watched the dispute with worry but was relieved when James intervened, she looked up when Jim approached her and smiled up at him, "Jim, its so good to see you. How are you?" She asked as she smiled sweetly up at him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

Jim smiled back. "Good for now.", he tipped on her nose. "And how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next