Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)

Go down 
+8
Jim Hawkins
Anonymous*
Odette Lannister
Charlotte LaBouf
Gaston
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
James Hook
Snow White
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 pm

(I'm soo excited Very Happy)
Snow White entered the Dining Room and sighed, things tonight looked alright considering all of the things that had occurred at the Opera House lately. She knew everyone here and she had to admit she was curious to know which ones might be the person calling himself/herself Anonymous, the name itself wasn't that scary it was the things the unknown person did that was. She took a seat and sat down, this past week things had been silent for Anonymous but Snow White had a feeling that wouldn't be the case for long. She hoped that no one got hurt, after all nobody deserved to get hurt by someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 pm

[OOC: SO AM I!!!! cheers ]

James was not really in the mood for such a dinner. The only reason he was coming was to see how all the Opera House's residents would act when they would all be reunited in the same room. It had not occured for a long time. Specially since the murders had started.

There was a high chance that this 'Anonymous' - 'What a stupid name!', thought James - was actually a member of their community. This though made James smile, he was going to enjoy the suspicious atmosphere.

He opened the doors and entered the room. Only Snow White was already here. He would have prefer to arrive once a few people would have been in the room. Now he would have to converse with her!

James let out a light sight and headed toward the table. He pulled the chair right in front of Snow's one and said, sitting: "It seems that we are the only ones to take a rendez-vous seriously, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Snow White looked up as the composer James Hook pulled out a chair across from her and smiled at him, "Yeah it seems so." She said softly before she took a sip of wine from her glass. "I don't understand how people can act like everything's ok." She admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

((Hellooo! Very Happy ))

Audrey was standing in front of the door, what a stupid idea to organize a dinner with all the members of the opera! With all the things that happened this week! She made a bubble with her chewing gum and was ready to open the door when she stoped. A chewing gum in her mouth during a dinner?! Dear god, no!
She snorted and rolled her chewing gum in a piece of paper, actually eat a bubble gum during a dinner with musicians, singers and a lot of other weird people wasn't the best idea at the moment, all being nervous because of this 'Anonymous'!
She put it in her pocket and finally opened the door, she walked in and saw only two people: Snow White and that strange musician, Hook? Right?
"Hey!" she waved her hand and took a seat near them, hopefully nobody would notice the stain of oil on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm

(heeeey Smile)
Gaston had been in the kitchen keeping an eye on Jim as he made the food, however he took the occasional break to look at the people who were entering the Dining Room. He smirked when he saw Audrey, no doubt she had some oil on a part of her person and that made his grin grow, "Keep an eye on the food Hawkins." He snapped at his little helper in the kitchen. He made sure his shirt showed off his nicely toned muscles before he entered the Dining Room, he made his way to the one table that was swiftly filling up. "Why hello there." He said with a large smirk on his face as he surveyed the little group. His eyes lingered on the women of the group before landing on the composer Hook, he had never really liked the guy and he made sure the displeasure showed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm

OOC: Sorry I'm late Wink fashionably

Charlotte entered the room like the diva she was. She had spent hour on getting ready. She was determined to show strenght of character. That this Anonymous wouldn't see her frightened.
Sure people had died, but as long as Charlotte believed that she still was worth something to this world she would be staying alive.
She was wearing one of her pink dresses, and not one hair was missplaced in her updo.
"Good evening everyone." She said taking her seat. "How is everyone tonight?" She asked trying to establish a calm atmosphere in the room. Or maybe calm her own nerves. There was nothing more nervewracking than silence.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Audrey raised her look from nothing and saw - with her big displeasure - that there was also that 'nice' guy of Gaston. She snorted as he walked inside the room - probably he left all the work at Jim - and stoped at the table. She didn't even wanted to look at him, Gaston would have totaly seen the oil on her shoes and was just waiting to say something wrong at someone and start a fight!
She turned when she heard the door open again, this time was our Primadonna: Charlotte Iwanteverything LaBouf! She laid her head on her hand and watched the scene. Miss LaBouf was apparently scared by silence!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Gaston looked up as Charlotte entered the room and if it was possible his smirk widened, "You sound nervous Miss. Charlotte, everything all right?" He asked, he honestly didn't care what she felt though as he had an idea of what it was.
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

[OOC: Nice to see you all again!! X3]

"I guess everyone's admirable talents for acting help them to keep their composure." answered James with the light fake (yet really convincing) smile he was used to wear in such circumpstances, trying his best not to sound too ironic.

Just like Snow, he sized the glass which was in front of him. James had always been a great connoisseur of wine; he carefully looked at the one which had been poured in his glass: nice robe and the smell was a pure delight (a melt of licorice and raspberries). It was definitly a wine he would usually enjoy... if it wasn't poisened of course.

Noticing the newcomer, he waited for her to sit down before expressing his thought outloud. "Good evening." he answered her politely. He then smelled back at the wine in his glass and said sort of jokingly: "It certainely is a hight-quality wine we have here." Staring at Snow White, who had already drunk hers, he added: "Though, I am not sure I could be confident enough to drink something I hadn't pour in my glass myself; one can never be too carefull, specially lately."

But Gaston's arrival wasted his effect. James didn't like that man. He was the same kind of man than the one who had killed his one true love years ago: gross, over-confident, limited, egocentric and lustful. James noticed Gaston's cold attitude toward him and it made him smirk. Delicacy seemed not to be a part of his vocabulary, he thought. "Mister... uhm... Whatever, is everything alright in the kitchens?" asked James to take Gaston's attentions' out from the women's necklines and subtlely making him understand to just go back to the kitchen. He knew Gaston was the kind of man who could crush his head like a walnut but James didn't care about being dead or alive. Plus, he had an advantage on Gaston: their respective positions in the Opera House.

That was the moment that 'La Précieuse ridicule', as James used to call her, chose to enter the room. James, who had looked at the door to see who was coming, gazed back at his glass with an annoyed grin. Even when she started talking, he remained quiet. This was the easiest way for him to stay a minimum calm in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Snow White shifted in her seat as James spoke to her and shrugged, true she probably was putting herself at risk but then it wasn't a big deal to her anyway. She glanced up as Audrey joined them and gave her a gentle smile, about to say hello before Gaston arrived, she turned her back on him. Gaston always made her uncomfortable and for a good reason as he had a habit of lurking around the women's dressing rooms. As he spoke she idly took another sip of her wine, which was thankfully a nice red wine that she much preferred, she looked up as Charlotte entered the room and gave her a strained smile. "I'm doing well and you?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 am

{OOC: Wow, no one has replied since 5:59pm? o.o I was expecting a lot more replies before Odette showed up XD}

Odette peeked her head into the dinning room and let our a sigh of relief. This place is bigger then it looks... She thought, entering the room.

She took notice that everyone seemed to be deep in conversation or thought, that they did not even look up when she entered the room.

That's fine with me, until I need to speak with any of them, that is. She thought, glancing around.

Her blonde hair was tied in a braid that draped over her shoulder and she was currently wearing her glasses, because her contacts were acting up when she was trying to put them in.

She was wearing a simple purple dress that had a hint of elegance to it, but not enough to stand out. In her hands was a small notebook and a pen was tucked in the sleeve of her dress; she hardly went anywhere without her writing tools.

Odette glanced around the room, not really recognizing anyone.

Except James Hook... She thought, remembering the elder man from when she first gave a written audition piece to the director of the Opera House.

She watched as everyone seemed tensed, before remembering the talks of murder in the Opera House.

Good time for me to be joining... She thought sarcastically, before taking a seat.

She would wait and see if anyone took notice to her before she pulled out her pen to write.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:56 am

He smirked as he overheard their meaningless conversation, all of them so worried and they had every right to be. Tonight their worst fears would be brought to life and he had no worries about his plan...it was flawless. He made his way out the room unnoticed, just as he preferred, it wouldn't be long before the first incident occured.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

Gaston sighed, irratated as the mouthy blonde ignored him and folded his arms when James addressed him, "Everything's fine." he snapped, he loathed Hook. He also preferred his women quiet and compliant, his gaze landed on Snow White briefly as he scanned the room. Speaking of quiet wome, Odette entered the Dining Room and he smirked at her before leaning towards her, "So Odette what's with the glasses? You look better in contacts." He said as his gaze wandered over her body.

Last edited by Gaston on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am

Odette looked up at Gaston as he approached. She smirked as she took off her glasses. "Ah, Gaston, you surely know how to flatter a girl, don't you?" She asked, in a sarcastic tone that was light.

"Contacts are nice, but eyes still need to breathe." She said, placing her glasses back on her face. "Now, then, seeing as you decided to come talk to me and notice me at this little dinner party, can you give me a look into why everyone is so tense?" She asked, curious about everything going on.

She had just started, so she was unsure exactly what was going on at the Opera House.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 am

Gaston's eyebrow's went up, "You honestly don't know?" He asked and then pulled out the chair next to her, not so subtly looking down the front of her dress as he did so. He leaned in towards her with a knowing smirk, "He calls himself "Anonymous"." He said and made quotation marks with his fingers as he said it. "He's been creating all kinds of disastors for the Opera House. Things like tampering, threatening notes, once a dead cat that someone found nailed to their door. But only recently did he kill, mind you the person he killed off was unimportant but people are afraid he'll strike again." Gaston said as he smirked, the whole thing was ridiculous to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 am

Odette used her notebook to raise his head up from looking down her dress as he went and sat down. She gave him a look.

"I only just started, so how could I know anything going on here?" She asked, giving a slight roll of her violet eyes. She hated when people assumed everyone knew what was going on.

Odette gasped when he mentioned the dead cat. "... Has anyone called the police?" She asked, in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 am

Gaston shook his head, "Nope the managers don't want their jobs lost if people from the public find out. Of course there have been rumors that "Anonymous" has been threatening the managers but who knows if that's true." He said dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 am

(Woops.... I'm late xD)

Jim entered the room with a big bowl of chocolate pudding. He placed it on the buffet table and looked around carefully. Like always it seemed, Gaston was flirting with the girls. Jim felt a deep urge to punch him in his face, but he turned around. His view fell now on Snow. He smirked and blinked at her. Jim wasn't the guy to take something easy. And being in a room with Gaston might end in a disaster, if he wouldn't hide back in the kitchen.

Jim sighed and walked towards the door. He waved at Audrey before leaving the room again. There was still work to do in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

Odette just shook her head and laughed a little to herself. "I picked a fine time to start working here..." She said, mostly to herself.

She looked up at Gaston. "You worried?" She asked, wondering how he was feeling. He was the only one so far that seemed to want to talk to her.

Even if it's because of my gender...
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 am

Snow White kept to herself for a moment at least until Jim entered the room with pudding, her favorite. She caught his eye and smiled up at him, she wished she could talk to him but since he was making food that might not be the best idea. She felt bad for the young woman Gassy-er Gaston was currently talking too, although so far everything was accurate. She took another sip of wine and watched as more people entered the Dining Room.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:44 am

Gaston smirked at the blonde, "Do I look worried?" He asked as he winked at her. "That Anonymous doesn't scare me at all, besides I've fought guys like him all the time. He just refuses to show himself which tells me he's a coward." He said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:51 am

Odette rolled her eyes at Gaston winking at her. She glanced up to see a young man bring in some pudding. She gave him a smile of thanks, but felt he didn't notice.

"Well, maybe he wants to play with our minds? You know, torture us mentally and make us go insane, before doing the physical torture?" She suggested, before looking up and noticing a few odd looks from some of the people at the table.

"What? It's been done in books and plays all the time."

(OOC: Okay, I thought this was modern times Question Editing XP}

Last edited by Odette Lannister on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte LaBouf

Charlotte LaBouf

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 am

She gave a polite smile to Gaston, eventhough she disliked the man. "I am not nervous Gaston." She said dissmissing his statement.
It seemed people clammed up when she arrived. Those jealous little souls. She however smiled to Snow White when she spoke to her. "I am doing well dearest Snow. Thank you for asking. It seems our Anonymous has put on quite a show." She said glancing towards Audrey and Gaston.
She wasn't used to the servant folk dining with her. Especially if they did not even put any effort in cleanliness.
She watched Odette arrive. Such a pretty little blonde, but Charlotte felt like she needed not worry about her.
And then another servant decided to join them. Well atleast Jim wasn't as bad as Gaston she thought in her mind.

OOC: I'm confused, does this rp take place in current times or not?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 am

Audrey was listening at their conversations, boring! All up-town conversations! She started to play with the napkin and raised her look only when Jim entered in the room. She smiled and waved her hand too when he left, she knew that he dind't like Gaston - as her - and wantec to leave soon. She snorted, maybe she could go and help him, just to avoid this boring dinner!
Back to top Go down
James Hook

James Hook

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 am

[OOC: I've been wondering the same thing. I originally thought it took place somewhere between the XVII and the XIXth century... scratch ]

James rolled his eyes when the young newcomer started talking to Gaston. That was definitly not a good idea. But it seemed that she managed to handle him somehow, which surprised James. She wasn't as helpless as others... Well, of course the young Audrey wasn't either but the poor girl had the misfortune to be working under his command, which made things difficult for her.

He noticed Jim's short entrance and it made him remember he had to find a way to convince him to follow piano lessons. James would not in the hell permit the only real talent in this Opera House to be wasted like that.

Hearing Gaston flattering himself, James couldn't help but letting out, on a light tone: "Or more intelligent than what you could ever become." He was still looking at his glass, wondering what to do with it. Charlotte's sentence on that 'Annonymous' helped him taking a decision. With a smirk, he raised his glass saying "Well then why not playing his game? May this day be not the last one for each one of us." and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next