Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)

Go down 
+8
Jim Hawkins
Anonymous*
Odette Lannister
Charlotte LaBouf
Gaston
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
James Hook
Snow White
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 am

Odette sighed, wondering what caused James Hook to act like that.

She looked over back at the body, with sadness on her face. "Who was he?" She asked, no one in particular. She just felt she should know something about him, to give a prayer.

Please let this man finally be at peace, Lord. Amen. She prayed, silently.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm

(( Ops! Razz Sorry! I thought he was already dead! Razz ))

Audrey glanced at the others, they were acting weird and she was doing the same! Slow down and think! she thought raising her look from the dead man - now under a cloth - to the others. She snorted and walked towards the door. She wanted to leave and have some rest, that was enough even for her! All she wanted to do was having a shower and go to bed.
She turned at the others before leave "I'm going to my room too!" she said without really care if they would have heard her, when the police will arrive someone would look for her so there wasn't any problem.
"Bye!" she waved as she left the room and walked towards her room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 am

Odette looked around, seeing no one wanted to answer her question.

Fine, just be scared for yourselves then... She thought, before heading towards the door.

"I'll be heading to bed now. I think my appetite is gone for the night." She said, before giving her goodnights as she left the dinning room.

She couldn't take being in the room with the body anymore and was hating the tension that was all over the place in there.

"What did I get myself into?" She asked, herself out loud, looking up at the ceiling as if expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)   A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Sit Down Dinner (tags Everyone)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5