Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey There (tags Meg)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hercules

Hercules

Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Hercules smiled charmingly at her, "My name is Hercules, and yours?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 pm

"Hercules?" she reapeated, tilting her head on the side. No she hadn't heard this name before. "I am Anita." she simply answered him. "I've never seen you before. Are you a new actor or something?" she asked, getting closer to him and hoping he would say yes. He had beautiful features and she wish she could have the chance to do his make up and some costume to underline those perfect muscles of him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 pm

He was silently amused as she silently admired him and smiled, "Yeah I was hired recently actually, and Anita that's a pretty name." He said with a small smile as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Anita started smiling hearing he was going to perform at the Opera House. She got even closer to him and caressed his cheek with her hand as if it was the most normal thing ever. "You have such a beautiful skin, pale and soft." she said, studying his face with interest.

(OOC: I warned you: she is strange! ;P)
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her when she started stroking his cheek, "Well yeah...I wash my skin daily." He said and then moved to take her hand with his. "And I could show you the rest of it if you want." He added in a husky undertone.
(*head desk* uhhh sorry XDD)
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 pm

"Would you really?" asked Anita, smiling brightly like a child, a spark shining in her eyes. She would love to see more of his beautiful features so that she could draw the most perfect costume for him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:03 pm

(this is soo twisted XDD)
Hercules smirked widely, "Of course...if I can see more of yours." He said with a wink as he smiled down at her, the woman was certainly odd but she was hot so what was the problem?
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm

(OOC: I . warned . you! XDDDD)

"Why's that?" asked Anita, looking up at him. She started to understand when she finally looked at him straight in his eyes and blushed. "Humm... well...."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:29 pm

(that you did XDDD)
He smirked knowingly and leaned forward, "I'll make it worth your while." He said as he took her hand and brushed the back of it with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Anita blushed even more when she felt his lips on the back of her hand. He was so close that she could feel the desire arousing between them. She closed her eyes for a second and placed her free hand on his chest to stop him. "I don't know you."
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm

He smiled, "What's there to know? Besides we can talk more about us later." He said with a smirk as he drew even closer to her.
(sorry for the late reply...I had a nap Razz)
Back to top Go down
Anita Banks

Anita Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:57 am

(OOC: And I've had a bigger nap than you!!! XDD *jk* Sorry, I've been really busy yesterday!)

"... true..." she wishpered, lifting up her head, her eyes still half-closed. She could feel his large chest lifting up and down at the rate of his breathing right beneath her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 am

(its okie <3)
Hercules smirked and lowered his head nearer against hers, "Then how about we have some fun?" He asked in a low husky tone as he slid one hand slowly up her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There (tags Meg)   Hey There (tags Meg) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey There (tags Meg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2