Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:07 pm

She smirked and stepped back to go get back changed, every now and then her eyes flicked over to watch Joseph as he changed a small blush filled her face. She couldn't quite deny how nice it was to be with someone as skilled as he was when it came sex and of course how caring he was to her. After pulling on her undergarments she slipped on her dress and started zipping her dress from the back.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Joseph slipped behind her and took over the zipping up of her dress. "As much as I hate to do it." He whispered in her ear, before kissing her shoulder.

When she turned to face him, he was already dress, shoes and all. "Again, hate how long it takes those dresses off of you and it's gotta be a pain getting back on."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 pm

She smiled and turned back to face him, "Admittedly yes it is a pain." She said and moved to straighten his collar for him as it had become slightly skewed while they had been having sex.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:23 pm

"Glad you agree." He said, smirking. "Think we can start a whole new style of cloths? Go back to the ancient times of greek and roman, for instance. They had less clothing." He stated, wiggling his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 pm

She laughed, "I think you wearing a toga would definitely be something worth watching." She said with a wink up at him, "And I wouldn't complain about wearing something less poufy...maybe more revealing." She said with a suggestive tone as she smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:34 pm

"Mm, I'd like that..." He said, smirking, as he brought her closer.

"We'll make the news with our "designer" fashions." He said, with a slight sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 pm

She laughed, "Very true, I can already picture the women going crazy over that toga you would be wearing." She said lightly as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 pm

"Yeah and the men ogling at you..." He said, before trailing off. "I still like the idea of revealing clothes, but I'll have to punch all of their lights out..." He stated, already glaring at the men who would be staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:51 pm

She smiled, "Well then its good I have you watching out for me, and besides I may have to be slightly aggressive towards all your female fans." She said with a little glare in her eyes as she thought about having to fight off hormone crazed women.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 pm

He smirked, before an idea came to mind. "Wanna go out?" He asked. "We've got nothing planned for the fourteenth, so why don't we take the day off?" He suggested, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:09 pm

She looked up at him in surprise, "Like a date?" She asked as a warm pleasant feeling started up at the idea of them going on a date.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 pm

"Yeah, a date. We never get to really have sometime together out of this place, so why not?" He said, confirming her question.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Her smile grew and she looked down, "I think I'm free then, should we meet up somewhere?" She asked, after all they couldn't very well meet up outside her room, if someone saw them leave then the news would be out.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

"Yeah, how about Beaumont Gardens? Say around eight?" He suggested, hoping she liked the idea.

"When we're out there, there will be so many people around that we won't have to worry about the other members of the Opera House." He stated, taking her hands in his. "We'll be able to be ourselves." He said, before bringing her hands up to his lips and kissing them, while his eyes looked into hers.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 pm

She smiled at that idea as she stepped closer to him, "I like that idea." She said quietly and honestly as she smiled lovingly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:16 pm

He gave her a loving look in return. "All right, it's a date then." He said, before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"You should head back to your room; it's been a long night." He said, nodding to the door.

He went over and unlocked it. "Besides, someone might want to use the study for something." He said, winking at her.

{OOC: now we have the rest of it where Meg brings Cale to Joey's office, Jessica shows up there, then Herc is a jerk and tries to hurt Meg, Joey comforts Meg, then it's the next Morning where Aurora gets breakfast and talks with Tiana, and Odette and Anon have a little breakfast date XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)   After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After a Shock (tags: Anyone :3)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3