Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here With You (tags: Jim)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:19 pm

He turned around to her and smiled. "I wouldn't wish it for anyone as well."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

She looked down, "I know." She said quietly and then smiled back at him, "Thanks for the cake Jim, it looks delicious." She said as she changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouserp.rpg-board.net
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 am

Jim started to laugh. "Nice way to change the subject Snowflake.", but his face turned serious. "I'm not going to tell anyone if you don't want them to know."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 pm

She smiled at him relieved, "Thank you Jim, that would be nice." She said softly as she picked up her fork and took a bite of the cake.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Jim leaned against a table and watched Snow while she ate. He didn't knew what to do next, nor did he want to leave her or the place.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 pm

She looked up at him while she ate, "Thank you." She added eventually as she smiled at him.
(Sorry on phone :3)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 pm

"Thank you for what?", he asked slightly confused, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:38 pm

She looked down, "Well for making me this cake and....for not treating me differently after finding out about....well that I have cancer." She explained as she looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Jim smiled and shook his head. "Why should I treat you differently? And I love making things for you."

(OOC: Gotta go to work now. *sighs* See you later! <3)
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

She shrugged, "Most people do once I told them...some have even ignored me and I didn't want that to happen." She laughed at his other words, "True, you do, and I like that." She said with a little smile on her face as she spoke.
(awwww okie <333333 BYYYE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here With You (tags: Jim)   Here With You (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here With You (tags: Jim)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2