Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Odette smiled, before stopping. "Well, I could make us walk much farther, but I couldn't take you away from your duties." She said, shrugging, looking almost sad in her smile.

"This is my building." She said, nodding up to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:35 pm

He nodded and smiled at her gently, "Well it was nice meeting you, thank you for the drink and the scarf." He said and then moved to take off the scarf, "Here, I'd feel bad if I kept your scarf." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:40 pm

She pushed the scarf back towards him, shaking her head. "Uh-uh. it's yours to keep, I didn't give it to you for only the day and to get your attention." She said, winking. "I have plenty of scarfs and besides," She said, looking up as snow started to slowly fall. "Winter hasn't ended... yet." She finished, smiling up at him.

"Can't have you catching a cold while trying to keep the streets safe, now could we?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, giving a coy smile, before walking up the steps to her apartment building.

"I hope to see you around, Officer." She said, smiling, as she gave him a little wave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 pm

He smiled back and waved at her, "I'd like that too Miss." He said sincerely as he bowed to her and watched to make sure she entered her room safely.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 pm

"You be safe out there." She said, sincerely, as she entered the building.

Odette made her way up to her room and once she was up there, she took a peek out the window and grinned at the sight of the officer still being there. She opened her window and leaned out to give him a wave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 pm

He smiled and waved up at her before he turned and kept walking, he hoped he would see her again.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Odette watched him walk away until he went around the corner. She stepped back in and closed her window.

She smiled to herself as her white kitten came up to her. "Hey there, Duchess." She said, as she picked up the little kitten who meowed at her.

"Oh, I know, you're hungry." She said, before walking into her little kitchen and got her kitten some cat food, all the while still thinking of the police officer she had just met.

"... I never learned his name..." She thought aloud, as her kitten ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4