Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

{OOC: Get on Mibbit, missy >.> And lol, I was thinking they never actually found out each others' names? XD I was thinking that would make sense for later on Wink I'll wait and see what you say before I reply XD}

Odette smiled and blushed. "Well, thank you, it's not every day that I meet a gentleman, wanting to pay even though I offered." She said, looking out at the table and playing with her pen.

{OOC: Okay, edited too X3}

Last edited by Odette Lannister on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 pm

(ohhhh well I guess we can do it that way Razz and sorry I can't get on mibbit atm Razz)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 am

(and edited <33333)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 pm

He smiled at her, "Well I was raised well, so what is you do Miss?" He asked as he studied the pen in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

"You don't see that nowadays." She stated, before tilting her head to the side.

"Well, I'm currently in college right now.... I'm majoring in theatre." She said, shrugging a little. "I don't act or sing though... just write, direct a little, and help with sets..." She said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 pm

He frowned, "But you enjoy what you do there?" He asked as he studied her with some concern.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hmm?" She said, lifting her head up. "Oh, yes, yes, I love it. No doubt about that." She said, smiling.

"I just..." She said, before biting her lip. She sighed, before continuing. "I've always wanted to be on the stage... I... just have a bit of stage fright." She said, tucking a piece of blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

He frowned at that, "How does that work? I mean from what I've already seen, you're beautiful, confidant and caring. And being confidant comes across when you're on stage, there's no need to be afraid. People who watch others perform are there to appreciate the arts, the last thing you should be worried about is what they think, if you know you can sing and dance, even act then just be that person." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Odette blushed at his words. "Maybe..." She said, shrugging a little.

"I dont' think it helped that my whole finishing school came to watch the auditions back when I was starting out..."

{OOC: Edited}

Last edited by Odette Lannister on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 pm

(there weren't high schools in the 17th century Razz there were finishing schools though, where a girl would go until she was about 17 and she would learn proper etiquette and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

{OOC: I wish you told me the time period before hand. I remember the original one at first being modern times (key words, at first, because I know there was a television there and everything), I never got corrected until the middle of the dinner.... I'll edit though.}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm

(sorry Razz)
He studied her, "Well, you've grown up..and besides I'm sure you've had more practice now then you did then." He pointed out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

{OOC: It;s fine and if I sounded mean there, I'm sorry v.v}

She blushed again. "Yeah... maybe. I mean, I've studied how acting is done and I do practice singing at home... Though, I might need something to push me into auditioning... I can't see myself doing it on my own anymore." She said, shrugging.

"But, I do enjoy writing a great deal. So, maybe that will be my start and then I can progress into small roles." She said, feeling slight excitement from the idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 pm

He nodded encouragingly, "Work your way up, that's the way to do it." He said gently and his smile widened when their orders were brought to them. "Thank you." He said to the waiter who had delivered their orders. "So what got you interested into doing that anyway?" He asked as he turned his attention back to her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

She smiled at him for his words of encouragement. "Thanks." She said, before her hot chocolate was set in front of her.

"Thank you." She said, before bringing the warm drink to her lips and taking a sip.

She set the mug down and smiled. "Well, whenever my parents could, they would take me to the Opera House... and I just fell in love with the stage and the everything..." She said, before giggling. "There was even one time after a performance that I was able to go on the stage and recite part of the play. My parents would applaud, before we got kicked out of there" She said, smiling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

He smiled when he heard that, "Sounds like that would have been fun, your parents what was their involvement at the Opera House? Were they just patrons or did they perform there?" He asked curiously before he took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Odette laughed a little. "None, they just came and watched, we kinda had to sneak in at times, but the doorman would let us in most of the time to see it." She said, smiling.

"As you can see, I'm not from the richest part of town..." She said, stirring her hot chocolate. "It was a lot for my parents to send me to finishing school... but my great Aunt is the one sending me to college, so that helped them out very much." She said, before taking another sip of her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 pm

He smiled, "Well I'm grateful you were able to be so well provided for by your aunt, that must be nice." He said softly as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Odette shrugged. "I didn't really know her... She's actually really sick right now... but I guess, seeing as I'm the only young female left in the family at the moment, she felt she needed to be sure I got a good education. At least as good as a woman can get." She said, sipping her hot chocolate.

"My parents say that they took me to her house when I was younger... I must have made an impression on her. I'm grateful though... God's giving me a blessing through her, and she must have a good heart to do this." She said, smiling some.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am

He nodded and then held up his mug, "Well here's to your great aunt for paying your way to college and to the Opera." He said as he proposed his own little toast to her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Odette laughed a little. "Hear, hear!" She said, lightly bumping her mug with his in the toast.

"It's been so long since I've had this much fun." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 pm

He smiled and took a sip of his coffee before he spoke up, "Now why is that? You should be going out and having fun every day." He said as he winked at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 pm

She laughed a little. "Well, I haven't been feeling like myself lately. My finals are almost over, which is good, but I just got out of a relationship with this jerk..." She said, sipping her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 pm

He frowned, "A jerk huh? What's his name?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he drank some more of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Odette smiled. "Are you going to arrest him, officer?" She teased.

"Hercules... He broke up with me and then started treating me awful as if I broke up with him..." She said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next