Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) Empty
PostSubject: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 pm

He sat down and pulled his cop hat down a bit more as he surveyed the busy street, it was always crowded this time of day. He sighed and rubbed his hand together to stave off the winter chill and paced the sidewalk while he waited for his partner Helga Sinclair to do her job, the only woman in the force and it had been granted for her service. He was impressed with that, as it wasn't often a woman could do something that intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Odette raised past a few people as she tried to get home from class. She had been having the worst week ever since Hercules, more like Jerkules broke up with her.

Why couldn't the jerk wait until AFTER the finals? Like I wasn't stressed enough! She thought, grumbling to herself, wishing her mind would stop thinking about the jerk.

"Why is it so cold?" She asked, out loud as she pulled her scarf closer to around her neck. She stopped at the corner, waiting for the cop to direct the traffice for her to walk.

She glanced next to her to see a young cop standing next to her. He's cute.... She thought, before looking out in front of her once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm

He glanced over and smiled when he saw the pretty blonde woman standing next to him, he started to direct traffic before he spoke up, "So where you headed miss?" He asked as he glanced over at her again.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

"Home..." Odette said, with a little sigh. "They got you out here directing traffic, huh? Shouldn't you be out there solving a murder or something?" She asked, with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:39 pm

His smile widened and he looked down, "You'd think so, huh? Well for all you know I could be undercover." He pointed out with a smirk as he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Odette let out a little laugh, something she felt she hadn't done in awhile. "That is true. You could be." She said, giving him a small smile.

"You seem to be awfully young to be an officer, what's your secret?" She asked, with a tilt of her head, in a cute way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm

He smiled, "Trust me you don't want to know." He said with a wink in her direction but still playful .
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 pm

"Hmm, you got me curious now." She said, with a little playful smile.

"You must be getting cold out here. How long will you be out here?" She asked, noticing he had no scarf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 pm

He glanced down at his hands, "I'll be here till nightfall." He said with a shrug as he smiled at her before he rubbed his hands once more.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Odette scrunched up her mouth, in a cute way, showing she didn't believe him. "Here, seeing as you are one of our protectors, I should help keep you from catching a cold then." She said, slipping off her scarf and stepping up to him.

She wrapped her scarf around his neck, making sure it was fastened nice and tight. "There," She said, giving him a smile. "And it's a dark blue, so it matches your uniform well." She said, giving a nod of approval.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 pm

His smile widened and he looked down at the scarf in appreciation, "Why thank you miss, that is very kind of you. But now what about you? I don't want you to catch cold." He said and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Odette let out a laugh. "Oh, I'll be fine. I'll have a warm cup of cocoa when I reach home." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 pm

He nodded, "You don't live too far away right?" He asked with concern, he wouldn't want her hurt by someone.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 am

Odette shook her head. "No, not too far." She said, giving him a smile.

"My home is around the block. I had just come from the university." She said, nodding her head back to the way she came from.

She paused for a moment, in thought, before she turned back to the officer. "When do you get to have a break? I could buy you something warm to drink, if you wouldn't mind." She said, giving him a smile.

She had a great respect for police officers; they were there to protect the people, so, why not show them that she cared?

Also, he was helping her feel a bit more like herself, so she didn't want to give that up just yet.

{OOC: Got on before class, now g2g <33 Back from class and I have some time before my theatre meeting that I felt I could add more to this XD}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 am

He smiled at her, "Well my break is in two hours so I'd like that." He said gently as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 am

Odette's smile grew. "Great! Just meet me at this cafe right here in two hours. I'm going to drop off my books at home." She said, smiling, as she pointed to the building behind her.

"I'll see you in two hours then?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in a cute way again.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:02 pm

He smiled at her, "Very well then, be safe on your way back." He said sternly but with a gentleness he had never really had before.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

She gave a nod of her head, with a big smile. "You as well." She said, before headed the rest of the way home. She glanced back at him as she walked and gave him a wave, before continuing on.

When she got home, she immediately put her books away, living one out to study with. She wasn't a fan of her current living quarters, but it worked for school.

She sat on her love seat and began to do her reading for the say.

As she read, her mind kept drifting back to the police officer she just encountered. She bit her lip as she smiled. She shook her head, feeling a little silly thinking about him like he was.

"It's not like it's a date..." She mumbled to herself. Before sighing as she got up and placed her book up.

"I'll study later..." She said, moving to her room, to get a new scarf out of her closet. She smiled as she grabbed the purple one this time.

I wonder is other people give for the officers like I just did? She questioned, as she freshened up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 pm

After he watched her leave, he turned and kept helping direct traffic a few times even leaving his post to stop a few muggings and the like. The poor people in France always tried to steal from people they thought were richer then them...it really was a nuiscance. He was silently grateful for the scarf as it did indeed help him keep warmer and then wondered why she had given him her own scarf...he thought he could still smell her scent from the scarf and it was a purely pleasant smell.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Almost two hours had past as Odette left her home. She made sure to have her pocket book and her usual notebook and ink pen. She jogged around the corner, before slowing her walk a little when she saw the officer still directing traffic. She smiled, before making it up to the cafe.

She waited by the door of the cafe for the officer. She thought it felt best to wait for him instead of rushing inside from the cold. She could bare it for a few more minutes and the purple scarf she grabbed helped her out.

Hope the one I gave him has been helping... She thought, smiling that he was still wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:25 pm

He felt eyes on him and looked up to see the blonde from before and smiled at her warmly before turning to the other officer who had come to relieve him from his post. He made his way across the street and towards the café. Once he entered he walked towards the blonde, "What a pleasant surprise to see you again Miss." He said and bowed to her politely.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Odette gave him a smile, before giving a small curtsy of her own. "Likewise. Now, let's get you something warm, shall we?" She said, before finding a table for the two of them to sit at.

She slipped off her scarf and placed it in her lap before placing her notebook on the table. "Waiter?" She called, before a man came up to their table.

"Yes, Miss?"

"This officer needs something warm to drink, so whatever he wants, is on me." She said, giving the officer across from her a smile.

The waiter turned to the officer. "What would you like, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 pm

He smiled at the blonde and then shook his head, "That isn't nessacary, I can pay for my own drink. However I would like a nice cup of coffee, preferably fresh and that would be all thank you." He said graciously before turning to look at the blonde, "And would you like something to drink? I wouldn't want to be the only one drinking alone." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Odette shook her head. "Oh, no, I know you can pay, but I said I would buy you a warm drink." She said, before turning back to the waiter. "I would like a hot chocolate, please." She said, before receiving a nod.

"A coffee and a hot chocolate." The waiter repeated. "I'll just leave the check here once one of you is ready to pay." He said, giving them a smile, before going off to deliver their orders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 pm

He smiled at her, "Well thank you again, its not everyday I get taken care of by a beautiful blonde." He said warmly as he smiled graciously at her.

Last edited by Anonymous* on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)   A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cop Like Me (shared past fic with Odette)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next