Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start of A Date (tags: Joey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Start of A Date (tags: Joey) Empty
PostSubject: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:48 pm

(And here we go <3)
Meg made her way to the Beaumont Gardens dressed in a light pink chiffon style dress that was at least appropriate to the times and had a much darker pink silk shawl covering her shoulders. Her hair hung down past her shoulders in loose carefree waves and she had also applied a dark red lipstick to help make her lips appear more full. She couldn't help but feel excited, it had been a long time since she had gone on a date with anyone and a first with Joseph, she hoped she looked good enough.
(here is her dress:
Start of A Date (tags: Joey) 3D2031A2-DE0F-4046-B828-3CE7268CF9AF-1438-00000255B6DB52E6_zps1eed3d82
and hair plus makeup:
Start of A Date (tags: Joey) Curly-long-hair-styles-09_zps659578c6
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Joseph waited at the rendezvous point, and kept looking at his pocket watch. He was anxious, because he realized just earlier today that this was actually his first date with Meg...

And we've been together how long? He thought, before other thoughts started entering into his head.

We got together before Rodger died... Damn! We've been together for a year! He realized with wide eyes.

That's the longest... are we serious... What will I do... His thoughts were running so far together that he didn't even realize that he had started pacing.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Meg had been walking along the path when she saw a familiar man who was pacing with some agaitation she bit her bottom lip as she watched him for a moment before she stepped closer to him. "Joseph, are you all right?" She asked gently, maybe he was regretting agreeing to meet with her, that thought made her worry more then she would ever admit.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

He paused in his step the moment he heard her voice. He turned to look at her and all of his thoughts melted away for the moment.

His only thought now was Wow!

"Nothing, Princess." He said, immediately stepping to her and kissing her forehead. He took her hand and spun her around. "You look gorgeous, you're more beautiful the Aphrodite." He said, kissing her hands as his eyes took her in.

"You know... you've got that Greek stuff in my head now." He said, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:46 pm

A small smile spread across her face at his words and she couldn't help the laugh that left her lips, "Well I'm glad after all I still want to see you in a toga. And thank you, you look very dashing." She added as she studied him with appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 pm

He moved to stand on her left and offered his arm to her. "Are you ready for this date, Miss Paranell?" He asked, with a smirk, but with a loving look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Her smile widened and she accepted his arm, "But of course." She said as she smiled up at him, "So where are we going Joseph?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 pm

He gave a mischievous smirk. "Oh, you'll see." He said, as he led her deeper into the park.

"How's your day been for you?" He ask, trying to make small talk. "Glad we got out of that Ballroom." He said, remembering the Masquerade. "Remind me not to agree to one of those things again while we have a deranged man running about." He muttered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 pm

"Next time hold off on the signing of the papers and I'll be sure to intervene." She said lightly as she smiled at him warmly, "And my day has been going well so far." She said softly as they passed a couple who were holding hands and laughing. "And you? Has Miss Parker given you any trouble?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:20 pm

"Not today." he said, shaking his head. "She's been off taking care of Melody, you know, the little girl Gaston put in a closet for four years?" He said, annoyed.

As they walked, he picked a flower and handed it to her. "Here..." He said, before he actually slipped it into her hair. "Hope you don't mind." He said, as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:24 pm

She blushed in surprise when he slipped the flower into her hair, "I don't mind." She said quietly and moved to hold his hand almost shyly and then spoke up again, "How is it that's its only just now that the news has come out?" She asked with a shake of her head referring to Gaston and Melody.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:32 pm

He shook his head. "I don't know... He kept her out of site pretty well, I hardly saw here except on occasions and when I first asked about her that was when he said his sister was visiting or some crap like that." He said, sighing.

"We're making it right though..." He said, referring to him and Jessica. "The girls got a room now and Parker is determined to find her some new clothes or something."

He looked at their surroundings, realizing they made it to the middle of the park. "All right," He said, moving to stand behind Meg. "Stand right here..." He said, moving her over to the center of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm

She let out a little laugh as he stood behind her, "Ok...." She said slowly and turned to look back at him with a smile on her face, "And why am I standing here?" She asked as another laugh escaped.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 pm

He smirked. "You'll see." He said, before giving a nod.

All of a sudden, a light appeared on one end of the dark park, then one on either side of it appeared, before slowly, there lights surrounding them in a circle.

They could hear voices humming and start to sing.

He smiled at Meg's reaction. "I got the choir that helps us with our Opera's to come out here tonight... They're not really apart of the Opera, so they won't really care that the director is dating one of the leading singers..." He whispered in her ear, before kissing her neck.

{OOC: Could not find a choir that would work for what I wanted sooo, going to have to imagine the music XD}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Meg's eyes widened when she saw the lights and then when they started singing she smiled even wider, "Its beautiful." She whispered quietly and smiled at him, "You do know how to charm a woman Mr. Korso." She added lightly as she kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm

"Eh, it's a gift." He said, shrugging has he placed his arms around her waist and his chin on her shoulder.

He kissed her cheek in return. "Thought I would impress you somehow, seeing as this is our first date..." He said, with a little smirk on his face. He was watching her reaction more then the choir who was singing.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 pm

"Well you certainly outdid yourself tonight Joseph." She whispered softly. Feeling his eyes on her she turned to look at him, "What?" She asked quietly, her eyes studied him with love and pure joy mainly because she was with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of A Date (tags: Joey)   Start of A Date (tags: Joey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of A Date (tags: Joey)
Page 1 of 1