Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:53 pm

His eyes narrowed at the mention of the name. "I've heard rumors about him... I never liked the fact that he got hired..." He stated, taking a sip of his new glass.

"Rodger likes to see the good in everyone... The guy may be my best friend, but he's too trusting sometimes..." He said, also thinking about the man's wife, Jessica as he spoke.

He didn't like her much and thought it was a mistake for Rodger to have married her. But, the guy was happy. Who was he to try to take that away?

He always kept an eye on her though, just for Rodger's best interests.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"Yeah guy is a creep but thankfully not the smartest." She said with a small smirk before she drank more of her scotch. She sighed and removed her coat before she got up to refill her glass, "So you have a problem with Rodger being too trusting?" She asked as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:02 pm

He shook his head. "It can get him into trouble, that's why I got a problem with it." He stated, before looking at her and raising an eyebrow to the fact she took off her coat.

"Is it hot in here for ya?" He asked, smirking as he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm

She glanced over at him as another small smile arose on her face, "Maybe....you're not complaining are you?" She asked as she took another sip of her scotch as she studied him over the top of her glass.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Joseph chuckled lightly. "Nope, if you're comfortable, I'm comfortable." he stated, giving her a wink, before moving back over to his desk.

He sat on his desk and took a good look at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Feel free to drink as much as you want, I've got plenty." He stated, smirking before pulling out his box of cigars. "Want anything?" He asked, referring to if she wanted to smoke or not. "I've got some cigarettes in there for those who don't smoke cigars." He said, as he clipped his cigar, before lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 pm

She smirked and after refilling her glass she moved to sit back down. "A cigerette works." She said as she crossed her legs and took another sip of her scotch.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 pm

He pulled out the packs of cigarettes and handed her one. When she put it up to her lips, he lit it with a match. "There you are." he4 said, as he blew the match out. He took a puff of his cigar and blew it out.

"You enjoy working here?" He asked, as his eyes took in her crossed legs, that revealed more of her upper thigh under her little slip.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm

After blowing out smoke, Meg nodded and held her cigerette between two fingers. "I've always loved it here." She said and moved one hand to run along her exposed thigh.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 pm

He watched as she rubbed her leg. "All right." he said, putting his cigar on the ash tray. "You're just being a tease now." He stated, moving to kneel down beside her chair.

"Can you tell me, Miss Megara..." He said, putting his arms on her left arms rest, leaning his chin on his hand, as he looked up at her. "why you feel the need to tease me tonight?" He asked, with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Meg smirked and stubbed her cigerette in the ash tray before turning her whole body towards him, "I'm suprised you haven't figured it out yet." She stated and then took another sip of her drink, "I want you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:10 pm

"Well..." He said, placing his hand lightly on her leg. "That's a relief..." He said, as his hand gently moved up and down her leg.

"I've been wanting you too. Wouldn't have invited you here if I didn't." He stated, looking up into her eyes, letting her see the look of want in his eyes for her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

She couldn't help the little gasp that left her lips as his hand started stroking her leg, "Glad to know we're on the same page then." She whispered as her eyes flicked down to his hand on her leg and then back up to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 pm

He chuckled, softly. "Well? Have you ever had an affair with one of your employers before?" He asked, looking up at her, with a small smirk.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm

She smirked, "No, have you?" She asked as she took another sip of her drink and watched him over the rim of her glass. She was curious to know the answer to the question and she studied him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 pm

"never with one of my employers." He stated. "But, you already know I've taken a few girls on dates." He said, looking at her with interest.

"They've never ended up being serious... One night stands." He said, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "It was mutual thought, always mutual. They actually hoped I would help them move up in the Opera House." He said, standing up, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"I only would help them a little bit, but they had to make the rest of the way on their own." He said, picking up his cigar and take another puff out of it, before putting it out in the ash tray next to Meg's cigarette.

He looked back over at her. "You're not the type to try to get with me to move up... I don't believe that." He stated, staring into her eyes.

He reached over and grabbed her hands, before pulling her up. She pulled her into him, while he sat on the desk. "I can't tell you how long this will last, all right?" He said, wanting to see if she understood what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:28 pm

She nodded, "Well so long as we both know what we're getting into." She said softly as she smiled shyly up at him, "And for the record no...I'm not doing this to move up, I'm doing this because I'm an adult and I know what I want." She said honestly as she met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:46 pm

He smirked. "As I said, didn't think that was your reason." He said, before pulling her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 pm

He tasted like cigars and scotch and Meg found herself moaning eagerly as she returned his kiss, her hands slid up and wrapped around his neck as she stepped in closer. As they pulled back briefly she couldn't help but give him a look of appreciation, "That....was much better then in my imagination." She said with a smirk before she kissed him once again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm

He couldn't help but let out a chuckle before she kissed him again. He pulled her closer to him, having her sitting in his lap now. His hand rested on the back of her thigh, as he held her to him. His thumb started caressing her thigh as their lips moved with each others.

His other hand rubbed her back, before going up and getting tangled in her long, curly, brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm

She gasped as his thumb started rubbing her thigh and using her free hand she slid the dressing gown higher up to allow him more access, she suddenly wanted to feel more of his hands on her skin. Her other hand clung to him as she pressed herself more firmly against him, a little moan escaped her lips as his hand moved up to tangle in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

His hand moved up her thigh, the moment she lifted her gown higher for him. He was about to push everything off of his desk when someone knocked on the door.

"Mr. Korso?"
A voice called from the other side of the locked door.

He cursed as he pulled away from Meg. "I'm busy!" He shouted, annoyed that they got interrupted. He moved to start kissing Meg again.

"But, sir, you're needed back in the theatre..." The voice said, causing Joseph to groan a little.

"What for?" He called, looking at the door with a look that if he had the power to do so, the door would dissolve and the two of them would be left alone.

"...Miss Labouf is causing a fuss in the theatre and doesn't want to leave..." The voice said, meekly.

Joseph rolled his eyes. "Greeeat..." He said, sarcastically. he looked at Meg and kissed her on the forehead. "We'll have to finish this later." He said, in a husky whisper in her ear.

"Tell everyone I'll be there in five minutes." he said, towards the door.

Joseph could have sworn he heard the guy give a sigh of relief. "All right, will do, Mr. Korso." The voice said, before hurrying off down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 pm

She groaned and then slid off the desk, "Well hopefully not too much longer." She said with a sigh as she straightened her clothes and glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 pm

He smirked, before pulling her into one more kiss. "It's tough being the director...." He said, trailing off. "With Charlotte you're never sure on how long it will be." he said, rolling his eyes.

"Go ahead and head back to your room, I'll come by and see you when it's over." He said, as he grabbed her coat and helped her slip it on.

"I'll see you tonight." He said, winking at her, before he slipped out of his office.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 pm

She watched him leave and couldn't help smiling, "I can't wait." She said softly before she made her way out of the office and headed up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)   A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Affair (shared past fic with Joseph)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2