Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Cale grinned and nodded. "Well if you want to practice and you need someone to play for you let me know and I'll do what I can. You want me to walk you back to your room? Just cause I'm a gentleman." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:11 pm

She smiled and then stood up, "Yeah sure oh and then maybe you can surprise Dimitri!" She said with an excited look on her face, "He's in the room next to mine and I'm sure he'd love to see you!" She said as she got up and was all but bouncing at the idea.
(she's soo innocent ;D)
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Cale grinned. He loved how excited she could be. "You have got to be one of my favorite people around Rora." He laughed as he began leading her out of the room and toward the room.

"And Dimi know I'm coming he helped to set up my interview but I don't think he knows I'm hear just yet." He smirked thinking of the face Dimi might make if he surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Aurora laughed, "Why thank you Cale and hmmm should we go all out when we surprise him? Maybe I can make a cake or something." She said as she thought out loud, "Do you know if Dimitri likes cake?" She asked as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Cale smiled. "I'm sure he does but I'm not sure what flavor. How about this. I'll asking randomly what his favorite flavor is and then I'll tell you what it is. Then you, me, Meg, and Dimi will all go out, eat one of your cakes and have some food."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

She smiled, "That's a great idea!" She said and beamed up at him, "It'll be just like old times!" She added as she smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Cale grinned and hugged her shoulder and kissed her temple. "And the old times were a lot of fun back in the day."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah they were huh?" She asked with a big smile as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Cale grinned at the thought of how he and Meg could get Rora and Dimi drunk and put them together. That would be so much fun. And it would finally get rid of that sexual tension between them. Not to mention it would give him and Megara an endless amount of fun teasing and blackmail.

"I think this is going to be a lot of fun. The four of us being together again."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

She nodded in agreement but studied him as she saw a glint in his eye that she recognized, "Should I be worried?" She asked suddenly. "You have that look in your eye." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 pm

"Who me?" Cale asked with his innocent face. (sorry it took so long for so little have to work on stuff...)
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:17 pm

She nodded, "Yhup, you are definitely up to something." She said and shook her head, "But that's ok cause I can handle it...maybe." She said and wrinkled her nose.
(that's okie Smile)
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Cale smirked and patted her shoulder. "We shall see girly, we shall see." He grinned jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:14 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, "Now I really am curious about what you have planned." She said as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Cale grinned and tapped her nose. "I'll never tell. At least not until after it happens. And I figured you will be very grateful."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm

She smiled, "Yeah probably cause I would be." She said and nudged him playfully with her shoulder as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Cale grinned broadly. "I'm glad you feel that way that will just make life easier when I get on with my evil plan." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 pm

She sighed, "Any hints on what I should be looking out for?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Cale's grin only broadened. "Never." He shook his head happily.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 pm

She rolled her eyes, "All right keep your secrets, but if I don't like your plan, you better watch out." She said as she punched him lightly in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Cale grinned. "I have no fear. I'm sure I can find someone to protect me from your wrath." Cale smirked knowing Meg would help him get those two together.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "I don't doubt it either." She muttered after a moment as she studied him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Cale grinned. He enjoyed messing with people but there was only so long he could keep that up. He was more of a straight forward kind of guy.

"Well here we are Rora. This is your room right?" He grinned as he pointed to her door.

(sorry it took so long I couldn't think of anything Razz)
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

She nodded and hugged him again, "It was nice seeing you again Cale and thanks for playing piano for me." She said as she smiled up at him.
(that's fine Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2