Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... Empty
PostSubject: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Audrey entered in the theatre, as she expected it was empty! Probably they were still doing their break outside the Opera House. Obvious!
She walked on the stage and laid her hands on her hips "This is the stage!" she said at Cale - who was following her - "What do you think?" she asked without actually know what he could reply.

That was a weird situation in her point of view! That was the first time that she worked so close with someone, if you don't count Jim - but that didn't count since at the end he helped only for a while before that Gaston yelled at him, leaving Audrey all the work to finish! -
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Cale smiled as he followed the little Hispanic girl. He hoped she wouldn't get mad for him staring at her a bit. Her baggy clothing made her look slimmer then she really was but didn't hide her round hips and elegant upper body.

He grinned as she gestured to the stage. "I love it." He jumped onto the stage looking around. He turned and reached out his hand to pull her up with him. "Lets get to work huh, Audrey?" He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Audrey laughed at his reply. The blonde guy was really nice and didn't seem like the other people who worked there, Audrey was sure that she would totally get along with him as she could in a some how relate wih Cale. - Even if someimes he stared at her in a sort of creepy way! Hopefully she knew how to hand herself! -

Audrey jumped in surprise when he took her hand to start to work. She smiled and jumped on the stage too. "Yes!" she chuckled and took a toolbox she used to keep here just in case.

"Soo... we need to take meaure of the stage, no?" she asked turning at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

(Cale is a GUY HE NOTICED GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz)

Cale grinned. "No actually. Before I started sketching I measured it out so I wouldn't plan for anything too big. Why don't I tell you what I'm thinking of doing and how I want the lights to be and you can tell me if it could work right yeah?" He turned to stage right. "I want to do this big stair case leading up to a big arch up there for the second act. It would need to be on wheels so we could move it out after the scene. Now I want this big spot light hitting the arch way for the premadonna to enter from and follow her down the stairs as she walks to the center of the stage. What do you think? Is it feasible?"
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

(( Sorry for the late reply! ^^ Btw... XD of course! XD How could he not notice Audrey?! XD ))

Audrey smiled and sighed in relief, at least that work was already done! She nodded and listend carefully what he was saying - except the time when she noticed that she was watching him instead of listening - she cleared her throath "Yes! Wheels are easy to find!" she stopped and watched where he was pointing "Yes! It can be done!" she smiled at him "I bet that I'll have to move the spot light from myself oh her but it won't be a problem to actually add a spot light!" she chuckled and pointed at the part up of the stage, there were some stairs to come up and gangways to walk so it wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Cale grinned. "That's great." he said excitedly. He then began explaining all the ideas he had for different scenes and asking about the lighting. He began noticing little things about her. She had wide beautiful brown eyes and a large wide smile. Her hair looked thick lush and shinny.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Audrey smiled and listened to him interrupting when she thought that something could work better in a different way. She was actually enjoying that time! It was work but with him it was much better!
After some time that they were speaking, Audry took from her pocket a packet of biscuits (( infinite pocket! XD )) and gave one to Cale "Do you want to take a break?" she chuckled "We have been talking for a lot of time!" and sat down near the edge of the stage to have her legs hanging.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Cale's eyes widened in surprise when he realized how much time had passed. "Sounds like a good idea." He smiled. He sat down next to her and excepted the biscuit she offered. "Thanks." He took a bite and grinned. "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

"It's chocolate!" Audrey smiled giving another one at Cale, she ate her biscuit an looked at him furtively "So... do you like England?" she wanted know something about him and maybe get some informations about him "You know, it was a real shock for me the fisrt time I arrived here!" she chuckled "From a hot place to a really cold one!"
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Cale grinned. "Well I've always been from England but London is a completely different animal from what I'm used to. I grew up in the country mostly, lots more sun, fresh air, and a lot less crowded. So this is a bit different from normal but I like it. I love looking at the architecture of this city it's really quit beautiful." He smiled looking at her like she was the most beautiful thing he'd seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm

"The country?" Audrey smiled "I've never seen English country... I've just stayed in London from when I arrived the first time!" she chuckled playing a little with her biscuit "There are a lot of interesting things here! Like the market! I can find a lot of spares there!" she smiled "And they're really cheap! When something is broken here at the Opera House I buy it there!"
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Cale grinned. "You'll have to take me sometime. I haven't gotten to see that part of town yet. And sometime I should definitely take you out to the country. It's not perfect but it's really beautiful, the fresh air, bright sun. All that." He grinned as he took another bite of his biscuit.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:13 am

"Sure!" Audrey smiled "The country... English country is like the Spanish country?" she asked looking at the ceiling, she sometimes thought at her old land, just a bit of homesickness. "What a stupid question!" she chuckled looking again at him "Obviously it would look similar!" she scratched her head.

(( I changed her nationality! XD Just if you were wonder! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Cale grinned widely. "It might be similar but I'm sure there are a lot of different plants and such. I'd love to see Spain. So what do you think?" He grinned at her jokingly. "I'll show you English country, and you show me the Spanish country." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:20 pm

"Yes! Why not?!" Audrey chuckled following his jocke "You can also come and see the big Spanish cities! The only problem is how actually get there! But we can think about it during the trip! Eh?" she laughed giving a punch on his shoulder didn't really think at how strong she was. Maybe sometimes she was too much a tomboy!
"Ops!" she turned at him as soon she realize it "Are you ok?" she asked worried, not that with a punch like it she could break his arm but he could have a bruise or something.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Cale laughed and rubbed his arm lightly. "No I'm fine I grew up on a farm, and got into plenty of fights back in the day." He grinned. He liked that she could take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Audrey couldn't help but laughed at his words: in her way of thought men would never say if they were hurted or something and they would ever say it was nothing! And that made her laugh everytime!
"Sometime I forgot how much I'm stronger!" she jocked showing the muscles of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Cale shrugged. "I don't mind. You being strong just means you can take care of yourself and I like that." He grinned at her happily.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:36 pm

"For this work this and more!" Audrey laughed and woke up from her seat "And you? Are you stronger enough to handle me?!" she laughed pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Cale laughed and grinned. "Well I guess we're going to find out."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

Audrey Rocio Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Audrey laughed and looked at the stage then to the clock: it was become really late and she still had to do a lot of things!
She turned at him "Jocking and laughing here we are late!" she chuckled "I've some work to finish before Gaston finds out what I've done for the whole afternoon!"

(( Do you want to stop here? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...   Cale ll Inspecting the stage together... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cale ll Inspecting the stage together...
Page 1 of 1