Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Aurora entered the practice room needing to practice and sat down at the piano, she had taken lessons from her mother but she had never played that much. She hesitantly played her part on the piano before she started to sing the part she had been given. She started to lose herself in the music after only a few missed notes in the beginning and smiled as she started to truly enjoy the song.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Cale was walking around the Opera House trying to get his bearings so he would know his way around. As he passed the practice room he heard a voice that he recognized.

He poked his head in and saw Aurora playing on the piano and looking like she was going to begin singing. He snuck in quietly not wanting to disturb her but also wanting to hear her. He did enjoy music it was one of the reasons that he had first wanted this job.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Aurora stopped singing when she became aware of eyes on her and slowly turned around to see Cale standing not too far away from her, "Cale!" She said excitedly and leapt up from the piano so she could run to him and hug him. "I didn't know you would be here!" She said excitedly as she smiled up at him.
(yeah she's easily excitable XDD)
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Cale grinned and hugged Aurora back. "Well it wasn't a done deal until just a little while ago. Dimitri put in a good word for me to be the new set designer and builder but I had to get past Mr. Korso and Mrs. Parker. Now those two are a pieces of work." He said with some worry, apprehension and admiration.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm

She smiled, "Oh but once you get to know them, they're really the greatest and really good at their jobs." She said and pulled back from the hug still smiling at him, "Even if they hate each other most of the time." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Cale nodded. "Of that I have no doubt what so ever." He grinned. "So what are you doing in here, Rora?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Aurora bit her bottom lip, "I uh am practicing a song for Mr. Hook, the composer...he wants to teach me how to sing." She said with excitement and then looked down, "I still haven't told Meg yet, do you think she'll be upset?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Cale grinned. "Are you kidding Meg will be over the moon for this. She knows how good you are and will be really proud. No way would she be anything but." He grinned and hugged her. "Do you need any help. You know my mother made me take piano lessons if you want." He told her as he looked over at the instrument.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

She bit her bottom lip, "Uh yeah, if you could play that would be great." She said with a warm smile as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Cale grinned. He sat down on the bench. He popped his knuckles and tapped a few keys to see how it was tuned. He then slowly began playing the notes on the page at what seemed to be an appropriate pace.

"If you need it faster or slower let me know." He grinned up at her as he continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Aurora stepped up next to the piano bench and shook her head, "No this is good, thanks." She said gently before she started to sing for him, she started to feel the music once more and smiled as she enjoyed singing once again.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Cale continued playing. Aurora was really quite talented. He began to loose himself in the song, in his own playing and in Aurora's voice.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Aurora smiled as she kept singing, Cale was actually pretty good at playing the piano and Aurora enjoyed listening to him play as she sang.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Cale continued swaying and moving as he played. Aurora was a great singer and he was enjoying her voice. Cale enjoyed playing. It had been a while since he had played the piano like this and he had missed it.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Once the song ended Aurora smiled and looked down at Cale, "You should play more, you're really good." She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Cale nodded. "Thanks. It's been awhile since I had time to really play with school and all. Here though I will probably start playing more. If you need me to help you by playing then I will." He grinned up at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm

She smiled, "Well you and Dimitri are going to have to trade off on that." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Cale smirked. "Well I wouldn't want to take you away from that. Just let me know if I need to smack him for being to much like himself." He grinned at her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:24 pm

She blushed, "I hope I won't have to do that." She said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Cale grinned at her blush. " Well keep me posted. I like knowing what's going on with you." Cale smirked to himself. If he kept informed the he and Megara would know exactly when to push their stubborn relatives together.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

She smiled, "I will." She promised as she looked down at her hands in her lap, she felt slightly funny seeing as how she still wasn't sure about Dimitri and his interesting conversations with her lately.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Cale laughed. "I don't think you'll have to call me in for Dimi but I heard about this Gaston. If he pulls anything let me know and I'll set him straight." He narrowed his eyes telling her he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Aurora sighed, "I already took care of Gaston after he tried looking up my skirt." She said as she made a face just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Cale Timkowski

Cale Timkowski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Cale nodded. "Well if you need me you know where to find me." He stood and patted her shoulder. "You want to practice some more?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

She thought about it and then shook her head, "No I think I'm good, thanks though." She said and smiled up at him. "Oh and congratulations on getting a job here again, you deserve it." She said and smiled warmly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)   Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Another Timkowski (tags: Cale)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next