Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Odette smiled brightly at his words. "Thank you, I'll give it a try, but first, I want to see if they like my idea for show." She told him. "I want to take things as they go by, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:40 pm

He nodded, "That's understandable, when you do perform though let me know." He said softly before he released her hand and went back to eating. "After all I want to see you sing, I'm sure you sound great." He said sincerely as he smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 pm

She blushed a little. "Thank you, I'll promise to make sure you get a good seat for the show." She said, before taking another bite of her food, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

His smile widened, "Always good to hear." He said with a little wink up at her, "So you can act too then?" He asked after he had taken a bite from his pancake, as she had mentioned something along those lines earlier.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm

"Yeah, at least, that's why my parents and friends say. They always tried to get me to try out for the plays again at school, but I never felt I could do it." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 pm

He frowned, "Why not?" He asked curiously as he looked up at her with some worry and concern.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 pm

She smiled at him. "Stage freight, remember?" She said, reaching over and lightly tapping him on the head. "Told you that when we first met." She said, before taking a drink of her water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 pm

He chuckled, "Right, sorry." He said with a little laugh as he finished his food, "You were right about the food here, it is amazing." He said with approval as he leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 pm

She winked at him. "Told you." She said, setting her fork down when she was done. "Best meals I've had in a while." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 pm

He smiled at her, "So any chance you would go out with me?" He asked eventually as he slowly looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Odette looked up at him in surprise, before smiling. "Um... I'd love to, actually." She said, blushing a little.

"I guess you grew fond of me all these years later, huh?" She said, leaning on her hands, giving him a little teasing smile.

Her heart was pounding and if it weren't for the fact that he was still there, then she would be jumping around for joy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:48 pm

He looked down with a small smile on his face, "Yeah besides it would be hard to forget a woman like you." He said as he looked back up at her. He was slightly nervous of how she would react to that and looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Odette smiled and laughed a little. "I'll take that as a compliment." She said, before taking a sip of her water again.

Here eyes opened wide in surprise when a thought crossed her mind. "You know what's funny..." She said, trying to keep in her laughter. She set her water down and looked at him as she set her chin on her hands, with her elbows resting on the table.

"...You've asked me out, but we still don't know each others names." She said, before laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

He couldn't help the laugh that left him then, "Imagine that." He said as he shook his head in surprise before he shrugged and got up, he bowed in front of her formally. "Allow me to properly introduce myself Miss, I'm Phillip Andrews." He said as he straightened and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Odette smiled as she stood up also. She gave a curtsy to him. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Officer Philip, I'm Odette Lannister." She said, holding her hand out to him, as if they were meeting for the first time.

She gave him a smile, feeling happy to know his name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Phillip smiled and took her hand before brushing the back of it with his lips, "The pleasure is all mine Miss Lannister." He said with a small smile as he released her hand slowly. "Now that we're been properly introduced, would you do me the great honor of going to dinner with me on the fourteenth?" He asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:23 pm

"I have nothing planned for that day, so I would love to attend dinner with you." She said, smiling. She could feel her hand tingling from where his lips touched it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:26 pm

He smiled and then bowed once more, "Very good then, I look forward to it, shall I pick you up at eight?" He asked as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 pm

She gave a nod. "That sounds like a wonderful time to me." She said, smiling.

"Do you have any ideas of where we might be headed to yet?" She asked, curious if he had made his plans yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm

He smiled, "Well that's a surprise, but I have a feeling you're going to love it." He said with a small smile as he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)   Investigating ;) (tags: Odette) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating ;) (tags: Odette)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2