Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast after a murder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

Breakfast after a murder Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Tiana entered the kitchen, glad it was a new day.

"I'm so glad that body was finally taken out of my Dinning room; I couldn't stand the smell and it was causing Lottie to have a fit!" She said, as she started moving around the kitchen with the other cooks.

"You guys not talkin', huh? Well, it was a bit of a fright last night." She said, as she went to work, helping cook breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Aurora entered the kitchen and smiled at all the wonderful smells, "Hey Tiana, how was your night?" She called to Tiana who was making breakfast along with the other cooks.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:50 pm

"'Morning, Aurora! It was fine, after I got Lottie to calm down." She said, bringing over a plate of Aurora's usual breakfast to the blonde.

"There you are, the usual, I presume? How was your night? You seem pretty happy with yourself... Did you finally get with Dimitri?" She asked, noticing how excited Aurora was, especially after what happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Aurora's eyes widened, "W...what? N...no I just I'm going to learn how to be a singer and Dimitri is promoting me to be his personal assistant." She said with a little smile on her face as she took the plate from Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:28 pm

"Oh..." She said, sounding surprised. She wasn't expecting that to happen.

Lottie is going to have another fit... She thought, before pushing it out of her mind. "Have you told your sister yet? I bet she'll love to have her little sis up there on stage singing with her."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Aurora shook her head, "No not yet, I want to surprise her with the news." She said with a big grin as she sat down at the table to eat her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

"I'm sure she'll be proud of you, hun." Tiana said, smiling.

"Need anymore syrup for your pancakes?" She asked, holding up syrup to offer.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Aurora's smile widened, "Oh yes please! And I hope so, she's so good...I mean I really look up to her." She said as she smiled at Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Tiana came over and poured some more syrup on Aurora's pancakes. "I've got no doubt about that, sugar. I bet she'll even give you a few pointers too." She said, winking.

"If you asked Lottie, she might also, but I would be careful about that." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Aurora nodded, "True and how long have you known Charlotte?" She asked curiously as she took a bite of her pancakes, they were delicious as always and she made sure to give Tiana a nod of approval. "These are amazing Tiana." She said after she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 pm

"Thanks, sugar." Tiana said, smiling at the compliment.

Tiana smiled as she put the syrup on the table and sat down across from Aurora. "Oh, Lottie and I have known each other since we were kids. My parents worked for hers and we actually grew up together." She said, shrugging. "I seem to be one of the few here that can take her "out breaks", she's actually nicer then she seems to be, believe me, once you get past that shell, she's your friend for life." She said, smiling, brightly.

{OOC: If Lottie doesn't like what I put, I'll edit XD}
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 pm

(okie XDD)
Aurora smiled, "Well that's good to hear." She said before she took another bite of her pancakes and smiled at Tiana, "So how have things been with you?" She asked quietly as she chewed.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 pm

{OOC: X3}

Tiana stood back up. "It's been going all right, could be better, but I'm healthy, I have a job, a best friend, so, I'm doing fine, yourself, hun?" She asked, as she got back to cooking.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Aurora smiled, "Yeah I'm ok, things are going good so far in my life." She said with a shrug before she kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 pm

"So, you say Dimitri is going to prompt you to be his personal assistant, huh?" Tiana asked, looking at Aurora over her shoulder as she cooked. "That means you'll be spending mroe time with him, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Aurora blushed, "I'm still trying to work that one out....I don't get it, he always makes me clean up after him like all the time." She said and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Tiana laughed a little. "I think he just wants you near him, hun. It's pretty obvious that the man is crazy about you." She said, as she placed more food on another plate.

She turned to one of the waiters. "Can you take this out to the dinning room? Not every one comes to the kitchen to eat." She stated, before the waiter took the plate out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Aurora ducked her head, "Oh I don't know....I mean I...I like him...but he's always teasing me." She pointed out as she took another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

"Ever heard that's how boys show affection?" She asked, looking at her over her shoulder, with a knowing smile. "He's not as bad as some boys can be. One time there was a boy that liked Lottie when we were kids and he put her hair in paint. It made her furious!" She said, laughing at the memory.

"It's obvious Dmitri likes to have you around. If he didn't, would he really be making you stay with him longer to just clean up his mess?" She asked, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Aurora frowned as she mulled that over in her head, "Well...no I guess not." She admitted slowly before she took another bite of her pancakes. "Men are just confusing." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Tiana let out a laugh. "And they will never become any less confusing. But, we keep them around because they're sometimes useful." She said, winking at Aurora.

"Why don't you go off and tell Megara about your singing future? You can't keep her waiting in the dark for too long." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Aurora nodded, "Yeah I should tell her....thanks for the breakfast Tiana, it was amazing!" She said sincerely as she smiled warmly up at her.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm

"No problem, sugar. Tell your sister to get down here for breakfast, she needs some more meat on her bones." She said, as she flipped a pancake.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Aurora laughed, "I'll be sure to drag her down when she least expects it." She said before she took her plate to the sink to wash it along with her fork and knife, when she was done she waved good-bye to Tiana and left.
Back to top Go down
Tiana Daniels

Tiana Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Tiana waved with her spatula as Aurora left. She turned back to cooking her food, all the while humming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast after a murder   Breakfast after a murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast after a murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: The Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: