Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Killer in the Opera House...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Important Are Your Characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous*

Anonymous*

How Important Are Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: How Important Are Your Characters?   How Important Are Your Characters? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Ok sooo I've been thinking...how would you guys feel if Anonymous...aka me XDD went and killed off some of your characters? Of course I would only kill off the ones that you would want me too Smile I just think it would be much more intense in this way, also uhm if you pm Anonymous instead of posting below of what your answer is I would prefer that. Reason, why not make this even more intense by not knowing who's going out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: How Important Are Your Characters?   How Important Are Your Characters? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm goiong to reply on this because I had not seen this until now O.O I'm happy with my three <3
NO KILLING (yet) PLEASE?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Parker

Jessica Parker

PostSubject: Re: How Important Are Your Characters?   How Important Are Your Characters? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 am

Hey I didn't see this till now either. I love my two characters so please no kill? Shocked please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Important Are Your Characters?   How Important Are Your Characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Important Are Your Characters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: